Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

Vote for Server!

atm its doesnt have point, we should come with this topic in 3 days, when new month starts, and bump it every now and then, so ppl vote from the start of the month, coz now at the end u wont really be able to move in front  :P 

atm its doesnt have point, we should come with this topic in 3 days, when new month starts, and bump it every now and then, so ppl vote from the start of the month, coz now at the end u wont really be able to move in front  :P 

​true but as long as people now it i hope that they will help with that. i am trying everyday to vote. its 30 seconds job. no big deal

so now is the new month, and i would like to ask EVERYBODY TO VOTE for server, if we try hard enough now, we might have chance to attract several ppl, because most of the servers dont have votes yet

so take your 1 minute of life to make server at least slightly better

VOTE VOTE VOTE 

90x60.thumb.png.75582f8bddcdf2e14ea38b8a lineage2-90x60-3.thumb.gif.974b53f168b67

​here are the links

• Like 1

they must add an announcement i dont know. in game or in website. 

The spot that they have added the banners to vote (in the top right corner) is the worst ever. they should be in the middle somewhere. No one pays attention in the corner

vote vote vote

or as most of ppl knows those sites have a lot of fake votes and most of the servers in the top are servers who paid those sites to show up in first places xD

or as most of ppl knows those sites have a lot of fake votes and most of the servers in the top are servers who paid those sites to show up in first places xD

They have rewards for voting in game. You guys don't. 

People won't vote if they don't have some form of incentive. 

• Like 1

They have rewards for voting in game. You guys don't. 

People won't vote if they don't have some form of incentive. ​

@Koll rewards for voting and change place of the vote banners. in other servers look where it is

Capture.thumb.PNG.33eb576050d487de7b425a 

in our site you barely see them

Make post on Your clan forum/communicator/etc with voting links. Spam others :) If we want more ppl on server we can do little work ourselves.

Little reward for voting can help imo.

maybe admins should use a bot or something to vote for us.

I dont get it how other servers with 1/6 of the forum activity of our server have so many votes...

maybe admins should use a bot or something to vote for us.

I dont get it how other servers with 1/6 of the forum activity of our server have so many votes...

​They buy them.