Sign in to follow this  
Sonic3D

Gladiator aoe EV

Your tank is bad. Your damage is bad. Congratulations on starting AoE! You'll get there. :>

​your clan is suck )))) you - stupid brazil :D Congratulations you retard :D 

P.S. it`s random pt , they are all noobs :D this is just for exp :D 

Your tank is bad. Your damage is bad. Congratulations on starting AoE! You'll get there. :>

​I'm from London, England. But alright, Brazil it is then. uaeuaheu.

My clan? You mean the clan that's 2 weeks old yet pushes your groups out of their AoE spots all the time? 

):

i doubt purpose of this video is to brag "how awesome xp he can make", rather than showing something to newcomers, that the server is not dead, for example u can see the party is made up from randoms, which means u can find random aoe pts even aroun 40 lvls

so stop hating on him and better support him in what he is doing, because even if it persuades one person to come and play, he already did probably more than u

and for u sonic maybe i would suggest to put some info into description/video about server? maybe link or some description to the site, would probably help server quite some

​I'm from London, England. But alright, Brazil it is then. uaeuaheu.

My clan? You mean the clan that's 2 weeks old yet pushes your groups out of their AoE spots all the time? 

):

​what? i dont have aoe pt omg i play alone right now :D this char new 1 weak 

Video sucks

Brazil awesome

brazil stupid all , they ruin server :D 
video suck ofc , post here not for likes ....but simply because it's me lying around , I posted on YouTube and link tossed here .

i doubt purpose of this video is to brag "how awesome xp he can make", rather than showing something to newcomers, that the server is not dead, for example u can see the party is made up from randoms, which means u can find random aoe pts even aroun 40 lvls

so stop hating on him and better support him in what he is doing, because even if it persuades one person to come and play, he already did probably more than u

and for u sonic maybe i would suggest to put some info into description/video about server? maybe link or some description to the site, would probably help server quite some

​wtf ? :DDDDDD 
"how awesome xp he can make" it`s random noob pt with 1 tank and 1 bd brazil :D i dont play l2 more then 1 week , this is old video ...
pfffffff :D give me more time for play l2  and normal clan and i show you realy how i can fast exp :D 
you ppls so hard....

​wtf ? :DDDDDD 
"how awesome xp he can make" it`s random noob pt with 1 tank and 1 bd brazil :D i dont play l2 more then 1 week , this is old video ...
pfffffff :D give me more time for play l2  and normal clan and i show you realy how i can fast exp :D 
you ppls so hard....

​did u even try to read whole reply or u just took most spicy part? i tried to defend you and purpose of this video, maybe i was mistaken :) 

Video sucks

Brazil awesome

brazil stupid all , they ruin server :D 
video suck ofc , post here not for likes ....but simply because it's me lying around , I posted on YouTube and link tossed h

ok ... so good you know that  xD now I understant why i said that! ...