Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

You asked for it.

"nice they dont bsoe" got me :D at least that pvp wasnt that old, and the "bsoe" u showed on video was just box prophet using skill "return", not bsoe

i personally wont bsoe unless i have mobs on me (so enemies will try to chain stun/para me to drop items) or if i have karma, other way its just cowardness ;)

• Like 1

I kept some videos to make this one (they are like 3 weeks old and I wasn't playing for like 12-15 days in august so..), always you were making bsoe so time doesn't matter folks :) I bsoe when I play 1v5 or when I have mobs or 4+ pks, i've never bsoed 1v1. Except if you talking about another 1v5 we made. MoDoy got balls I admit that and wondering why you belong to unique :D , I remember once we were looking for war 5 ppl and he returned to hit us :D I'm not blaming ppl for pr, just you shouldn't pr on war while you lose 0.50% exp and maybe less, make some fun man stop PRing and fighting only when you got +10 people more, that has no honor! You already playing with 3 healers on each party. It's a game! 

its old movi like hell. in this movi i see 3 or 4 different ally on your crest.

​First ally was Indestructible, now it's DarkLegion. Crest changing was cause we were looking for one :)

I kept some videos to make this one (they are like 3 weeks old and I wasn't playing for like 12-15 days in august so..), always you were making bsoe so time doesn't matter folks :) I bsoe when I play 1v5 or when I have mobs or 4+ pks, i've never bsoed 1v1. Except if you talking about another 1v5 we made. MoDoy got balls I admit that and wondering why you belong to unique :D , I remember once we were looking for war 5 ppl and he returned to hit us :D I'm not blaming ppl for pr, just you shouldn't pr on war while you lose 0.50% exp and maybe less, make some fun man stop PRing and fighting only when you got +10 people more, that has no honor! You already playing with 3 healers on each party. It's a game! 

​so someone log ur character and bsoe 1 vs 1 (under lvl than u and self buff :D)a lot of times,.. 9_9