Sign in to follow this  
H3R3G3

Enchant Armor B

Hello,

I already know about mobs to "SPOIL" enchant weapons.

4p412SL.png

But I want to know which mob has spoil of Enchant Armor B. Or no spoils for it?

l2wiki.com/classic dont show nothing about EAB for spoils.

Thx!

So, gogo enchant C grade jewels ...

​and armors ofc, c grade best +6 better then b grade +3, + hard to get so many eab  just for random,solo player

• Like 1

only from knoriks.pytan,core,orfen,

and after this update is from some other raids

Core doesnt drop EAB or EWB nNyxi :ph34r:

​my bad. wrong database, never was killed core in this server. so just looked to database.

Yes, i'am playing as random. Nobody wants Summoners in CP, yet! But I'm going fine like this for while!

Hope GM/ADM fix pets and beastshots to exping better.

shots will be on after 2,0 update, and if some think else is not acceptable wrong.( not just you looze pvp) make video its will be fixed.

I dont lose so easilly pvps as phantom summoner, just mages can win so faster! (+12wit) the most hard oponent is Glad (Ranged StunDamageShot+ sonic move) = gf

I have to record some video to show

1. pet bugged, following forever and dont hit, (who cares about SS in pvp if pet dont hit just follow?

2.Soulles should have more P.atk then shadow, coz his DD and has less pdef, here in classic shadow and soulles has the same P.atk

thx for attention!

so its summonersp roblem or nukers with _12 wit ???

1 may your target get dash,sonic movie, or other speed buff on ? if no i dont believe administration ignoring it if its bugg

2 if some of summons who is dd get less p deff its still not bugg, but cannot say anythink about it. first  when test server starts work i will test it be my self :D

put your bugg with videos and explanatio whats wrong to forum bug section :D and you will get administratio answer about it. i see you just talking very much about it, some ppl are putting videos with 32x320 resoliution ,and nobody can say whats wrong to him there... some make quolity vidoe with your bugg, and its not be ingnored

• Like 1

4p412SL.png

To not create new topic. Tarlk Bugbear Warrior + Nos Lad from the ladder shows 0.2% chance. But in game it shows in spoil list Tarlk Bugbear Warrior 1/500 chance and Nos Lad 1/250 chance. Is it all proper? Where is mistake, ladder or ingame?

@San0

drops are correct the problm is most likely on the drop spoil patch, since when it was made was on 1.0 and it was not even suposed to have the rates, only the items. so there might be some stuff displayed wrong.

• Like 1