Sign in to follow this  
Coide

Beta

What happened with Old Beta Test server? Is still open?

Also, what about english client? We will have one? 

The beta period has ended, there will be English client with english map/interface.

Everyone should download the client that is on our website/forum because its an universal client. The only difference is the Patch/Updater that we will provide you later, there you will choose between English or Russian version.

About being able to enter game before 15.05.2015, i have no answer for that at the moment. Stay tuned and we will keep you informed if there will be something.

I realy would to enjoy CBT or OBT, because i havent tested any freeatures yet.

Idont know where you had earlier OBT, for sure not here, you are private project and this website was opened few days ago. I dont want to test freatures on russian classic off before live. For me russian client is unplayable. Please consider x20~~ OBT so you may get more International players intrested in project before live.

• Like 2

About being able to enter game before 15.05.2015, i have no answer for that at the moment. Stay tuned and we will keep you informed if there will be something.

I suggest everyone to have the client downloaded and installed for now, because we might announce a final OBT.

But as i said, nothing is certain yet.

I suggest everyone to have the client downloaded and installed for now, because we might announce a final OBT.

But as i said, nothing is certain yet.

​Mind of ask something, your developer team have a big punch of experience on managing L2 servers? Which server did this team was ruled by? Just interesting to know, cause your plans looks so positive: to launch server in 1+ month, while other (for example) russian free-shard giants are just thinking to make CBT in near future.

Hi!

I am from Argentina and I would like to know if I can play in this server without lag troubles or a very high ping.

Thanks in advance!

​aunque vayas con un ping, digamos de 120-150, en el lineage 2 es jugable. Dependerá tambien de tu conexión. Ya se verá donde colocan el server.

Hi!

I am from Argentina and I would like to know if I can play in this server without lag troubles or a very high ping.

Thanks in advance!

​aunque vayas con un ping, digamos de 120-150, en el lineage 2 es jugable. Dependerá tambien de tu conexión. Ya se verá donde colocan el server.

​​Mil gracias! :D