Ok gl guys with ur 1k randoms and hf 1 week, after this 80% of them will leave cause cant farm alone/its so hard for them.

L2J worthless slug. You want money to play? go get a freakin job you God damn beggar.

• Like 2

This server is going to be mucho funny :D ... 75% of players believe that they will play something like interlude or later chronicle x3 rates... and on top of that they think that third party programs will help them to exp and of course to pvp...

xDxDxD

gl guys I will be sitting in Giran... please pm me when you will emo quit to give me your gear ... 9_9

• Like 1

this karlitos guy is just a trash clan l2j player...ive seen these jokers come and go...when you kill them a few times on a retail server they tend to either reroll to avoid the 9% xp loss that takes them a hr to get because they dont know how to play without charging it to their card or using programs to play...these jokers wont last the first week and they wont even tell you their ingame name

Stop responding to this mule karlitos, by now we all know he is a BIG JOKE and will be rolled ingame. 

​I like to fan the flames!!!

If He is 10% of he says he is he will give his IG Nick on forum so we can all test his might (lol) in game. How about that Lolritos?

i dont think hes 1% of what he says he is...I mean who brags about l2j servers and being good in them....I used to laugh at br ayotech on private servers when he went to retail and quit like a month later....if you always played private servers and never official usa retail old school your up against it and gonna be mad when u die 3-4 times a day and set yourself back 5 hrs of exping and having to fight constantly for xp spots

This server is going to be mucho funny :D ... 75% of players believe that they will play something like interlude or later chronicle x3 rates... and on top of that they think that third party programs will help them to exp and of course to pvp...

xDxDxD

gl guys I will be sitting in Giran... please pm me when you will emo quit to give me your gear ... 9_9

​All the russians will use software, and gm will be able to ban only 10% of them. Many russians atm have scrips for captcha for answer questions, for everything, what make very hard ban them. If u dont want ppl with softare u will need to ban 99% of the russians. gl

STOP FLAME KARLITOS plz he is only a little kid....come on guys

​Yes im 19 :(

this karlitos guy is just a trash clan l2j player...ive seen these jokers come and go...when you kill them a few times on a retail server they tend to either reroll to avoid the 9% xp loss that takes them a hr to get because they dont know how to play without charging it to their card or using programs to play...these jokers wont last the first week and they wont even tell you their ingame name

​I dont need to play retail for see the group of randoms that there is in this forum.

i dont think hes 1% of what he says he is...I mean who brags about l2j servers and being good in them....I used to laugh at br ayotech on private servers when he went to retail and quit like a month later....if you always played private servers and never official usa retail old school your up against it and gonna be mad when u die 3-4 times a day and set yourself back 5 hrs of exping and having to fight constantly for xp spots

​Wlc to l2 in 2k15 where 90% of the ppl use soft for lvl, as a said gl with ban all the ppl that will use software. Some years ago with good protection only few ppl bot, but now u put l2 adrenaline in google, download, go on youtube see some tutorials, log ig and start to bot. gl if u think this server will have protection for bots :D

I understand ayotech, i prefer play private servers than retail servers where a single guy alone is making epics with tower premium loggin 60 accouns and selling it(Proof 100%) xD
Im talking about shileen server, but the others server are the same.

Iam not a fan of flaming or trash talking i am a big fan of facts and what i can read so far is just horrible! Convict is right when it comes to facts. Peeps think they are tough posting private server videos from L2j where they ruled vs other non experienced ppl. Its a difference to rule official servers where your enemy is as strong as you are. Like he already said these people come and go but the "strong" ones are everywhere almost the same clans and these ppl will hunt you down, specially guys who think they are tough will pay.

Players like this would have been the personal Soulshot keeper from one of the top clans, not more,no less.

I remember 2002-2004 prelude/c1 time when the real clans were showing up on the screen and u tried to go against them...you know what they just did? There was a list...it was called KOS list = kill on sight. Where ever you would go you are dead, theres just one option its to reroll or leave the game. Also for expamle u reach lvl 35+ and u had no permisson to go to cruma tower by the top clans...you couldnt go!!! if you entered and they saw this you were dead within the next 15 min. This is what Lineage 2 is actually is and what it means to be mighty... and not showing some glowing heros on L2j servers. If anyone can do that then you have my respect.

• Like 1

so wow much pro, i think ayo would not care getting called random by you, but calling him a BR? thats serious shit u.u

xDxDxD

​All the russians will use software, and gm will be able to ban only 10% of them. Many russians atm have scrips for captcha for answer questions, for everything, what make very hard ban them. If u dont want ppl with softare u will need to ban 99% of the russians. gl

​I dont need to play retail for see the group of randoms that there is in this forum.

​Wlc to l2 in 2k15 where 90% of the ppl use soft for lvl, as a said gl with ban all the ppl that will use software. Some years ago with good protection only few ppl bot, but now u put l2 adrenaline in google, download, go on youtube see some tutorials, log ig and start to bot. gl if u think this server will have protection for bots :D

I understand ayotech, i prefer play private servers than retail servers where a single guy alone is making epics with tower premium loggin 60 accouns and selling it(Proof 100%) xD
Im talking about shileen server, but the others server are the same.​

2013-10-29-11.32.04.jpg

Yo no voy a jugar, no tengo tiempo ahora con examenes quiza juegue algun mid hasta que abra innova que calculo sera en unos 3 meses y ya habre terminado y seguramente lo juegue.

xDxDxD

Im talking about shileen server, but the others server are the same.

​I am not talking about Russians... I am talking about you! Give us your in game name and lets see how strong you are. I mean common since you are pro... and you dont afraid to pvp... 

As for me no worries if I see bots... I know what to do ;)... for me this server is the test for retail... because in retail I wont find pros like you... pros like you emo quit after 2 weeks :)  

I am not talking about Russians... I am talking about you! Give us your in game name and lets see how strong you are. I mean common since you are pro... and you dont afraid to pvp... 

As for me no worries if I see bots... I know what to do ;)... for me this server is the test for retail... because in retail I wont find pros like you... pros like you emo quit after 2 weeks :)  

​He is not going to play this server, he said that 2 post before.

I am not talking about Russians... I am talking about you! Give us your in game name and lets see how strong you are. I mean common since you are pro... and you dont afraid to pvp... 

As for me no worries if I see bots... I know what to do ;)... for me this server is the test for retail... because in retail I wont find pros like you... pros like you emo quit after 2 weeks :)  

​Oh... i might missed it ... :D He talk to much... cant follow him! To bad .... with 1,5k randoms he would have atleast over 9k pvp count in one month :D trololol

Thanks cassiopeia!

​Oh... i might missed it ... :D He talk to much... cant follow him! To bad .... with 1,5k randoms he would have atleast over 9k pvp count in one month :D trololol

Thanks cassiopeia!

Thanks cassiopeia!

isn´t he a random ?

​Atleast 1 good news...he isnt a improovement for the community

karlitos would just be a speed bump for a normal player...im thinking of going back in time just to kick his daddy in the nuts before he ever got the chance to defile the br whore who karlito calls mommy