Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

Official Saviors [2.0] Patch Notes now available in english.

Amazing research mate, finally i can understand what brings 2.0.

Ofc, no mana pots, no cp pots, also need to delete talismans. U can find them under Oly rewards.
And ofc delete all XP/SP scrolls. I see there scrolls for 3% exp/sp but also 20%+ SICK! need delete them...

As i look at daily reward system, it is not at all need to be reworked, the rewards re pity - craft mats :)

That's cause you're full, if you notice at the moment Innova's release 2.0 there's a bunch of new players returning.

Already increased their population by 1k yesterday

​Most of them will come to Classic Club when 2.0 gets released anyway. I mean look at at the bump caused by 1.5 patch and it was much smaller than 2.0:

source: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/l2classic.club#trafficstats

Classic Club 2.0 will never get released quickly or until 2017 as they can not decrypt skillname.dat file to add their own custom skills

Only after 2017 i guess...

Plus its full of custom changes from official Classic and community started with default official "incomplete" features

Now Classic Club will have his community split up for retail Classic features / custom Classic features and the new HI5 Server...

Which is bad in long terms same as melcosoft

Classic Club 2.0 will never get released as they can not decrypt skillname.dat file to add their own custom skills

Only after 2017

Plus its full of custom changes from official Classic and community started with default official "incomplete" features

Now Classic Club will have his community split up for retail Classic features / custom Classic features and the new HI5 Server...

Which is bad in long terms same as melcosoft

We heard this before so many times...

Same way we would never open...

Same way we would never fix the party problem...

Same way we coulndnt survive more then couple of months...

Same way we would never make 1.3 happen...

Same way we would never make 1.5 happen...

And list could go on about things that we wouldnt be able to do....

But its ok. I love haters same way i love the rest. :x

• Like 3

Im not hater im regulary playing...

You promised me Classic 2.0 client for test server was about to be released last week to everyone and before Innova could release his equivalent 2.2 Client and guess what you have not yet been able to keep your statements

But who knows 9_9

from i remember i said "most likely yes it will be rdy next week..."

i didnt say it would be rdy this week for sure.

same way i also told you if we wouldnt be able to do it we wouldnt have announced it.

anyway, not much point on talking considering the client will be on test server shortly and all this will be just words.

its always funny to see ppl keep doubting us after almost a year.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

You're one of the admins and testers, you don't work with files.

Manton is the person who works with next client to be made.

And as far as i know Manton is asking for help at some russian forum therefore you might end up with your ego on top of the cake...

Im not hater im regulary playing...

You promised me Classic 2.0 client for test server was about to be released last week to everyone and before Innova could release his equivalent 2.2 Client and guess what you have not yet been able to keep your statements

But who knows 9_9

​All players will get client at the same time. 

You're one of the admins and testers, you don't work with files.

Manton is the person who working with next client to be made.

And as i know Manton is asking for help at maxcheaters therefore you might end up with your ego on top of the cake...

​It will be same work that we made with 1.5 client. Don't understand what is the problem with it.