Sign in to follow this  
Titurel

Problem loging in

Hello, first of all I have to thank Koll for helping me with another log in issue (couldn't log in, now I can). Now the problem is that I have to try 3 or 4 times before I can get into the second screen (Proxy screen), then in the proxy screen when I try to log through a certain proxy chances are that nothing will happen, so I have to start all over again. to sum it up, it takes me about 5 to 7 minutes to log in per account, that is like half an hour. Moreover this could encourage newcomers to leave as they may think that they can't log in.

Hello, first of all I have to thank Koll for helping me with another log in issue (couldn't log in, now I can). Now the problem is that I have to try 3 or 4 times before I can get into the second screen (Proxy screen), then in the proxy screen when I try to log through a certain proxy chances are that nothing will happen, so I have to start all over again. to sum it up, it takes me about 5 to 7 minutes to log in per account, that is like half an hour. Moreover this could encourage newcomers to leave as they may think that they can't log in.

​Hello. I will need team viewer to make few test to understand where is problem to fix it. Contact me at skype: koll.classic again.