Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

PvP and Fun ^^ (2)

Why do u stop first part your video with mass pvp by Aden castle?We watching on Kolls stream and we see Unique win this fight. 

Your ally lost Dion castle and u put only part of CS which your ally won it, but without coment rest CS.Why?

But gj, i wait more video from u.;)

• Like 1

Nice movie. I liked that moment on aden  castle.  Whole VR vs 3 pt perkunas. That was funny moment:
-VR zerg inc!!!!!!
-PR??
-No lets fight for SPARTAAAA and die with honor
:D

• Like 2

Why do u stop first part your video with mass pvp by Aden castle?We watching on Kolls stream and we see Unique win this fight. 

Your ally lost Dion castle and u put only part of CS which your ally won it, but without coment rest CS.Why?

But gj, i wait more video from u.;)

​This is all about -->me<-- if I wanted to upload videos about clans I have around 25-30 videos of enemy clans PR and of course the 1st part where a wave of my clan comes in aden and clears all the enemies isn't here too (check ROKs video).
Thanks anyway ^^.
I will ;).
No dramas! :P
PvP and Fun here only ^^

Nice movie. I liked that moment on aden  castle.  Whole VR vs 3 pt perkunas. That was funny moment:
-VR zerg inc!!!!!!
-PR??
-No lets fight for SPARTAAAA and die with honor
:D

​but you fight vs real Spartans :P hehe

my eyes hurt when i see this guy play wl, please create a warsmith and craft SS for god sake...

​Thats my strategy, watch every direction, protecting, attacking, supporting when its needed. a still camera provide less.
About your eyes... well not everyone is a sports guy :)

my eyes hurt when i see this guy play wl, please create a warsmith and craft SS for god sake...

​Thats my strategy, watch every direction, protecting, attacking, supporting when its needed. a still camera provide less.

​call it as u wish, we call it shitty play.

​Get your pills for the dizziness next time you encounter me :D

​Get your pills for the dizziness next time you encounter me :D

​belive me, i was nice when i said that to u, because your play comments should sound worse.

i really wanted to explain why its so and what u are doing wrong, but after reading the post with strategy and direction i understood that its not worth it, u will not understand. have a nice day