Sonixs

Horror DA

It does not have 100% land rate and it obviously does not have 0 seconds reuse.....

Edited by San0

It does not have 100% land rate and it obviously does not have 0 seconds reuse.....

​San0 .... Demoss put non stop horror to me and my pt ... change target horror .... change target horror than see like 0 sec reuse or Demoss is bugged ... and 100% land rate ... my friend have char 63 lvl and got non stop too than if no 100% maybe 99% ??

its a bit higher then 50/50 i believe if theres no epics on the target, i just tested now and it was about 70% with target without buffs or epics. if target has epics the chances drop, same way if user has epics chance increases, but it will never go on 100%.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

its a bit higher then 50/50 i believe if theres no epics on the target, i just tested now and it was about 70% with target without buffs or epics. if target has epics the chances drop, same way if user has epics chance increases, but it will never go on 100%.

​ok San0 maybe problem its in my lvl than ok my bad but reuse if i see in pvp vs Demoss is .... he spam horror non stop ...

like all DAs movies. if you watch official DA movies, most of what they do is spam agro and horror. Mostly horror

San0 ok i understand but i think reuse is too fast 

p.s.

Demosek cry me a river and log out :)  

​the only person who is crying here is You :} :*