gfbot

Add BLESSED beast spiritshots to grocery @ 2.0

200-350a each.

Thanks.

Reasoning:

NCSOFT cucks summoners again by not adding BLESSED beast spiritshots to the game. AFAIK

Summoners are getting some big nerfs to their soloing next patch:

No +12 Dyes. Summoners greatly rely on +12 str / +12 wit builds for soloing.
Wit nerfs
No resummoning summon during combat (like its on retail).
We've waited a year+.

It will cost us ~1k everytime we use a blessed beast spiritshot. Its insanely expensive. 

Beast soulshots/beast spiritshots added to the game. These items can be purchased in grocery stores of Aden and Giran

• 1 Beast Soulshot = 75 adena
  • 1 Beast Spiritshot = 150 adena

ClassLevelBeast SoulshotBeast Spiritshot
1st class transfer40-11
1st class transfer40+22
2nd class transfer75-22
2nd class transfer76+33
3rd class transfer76+33
  • Like 1

I think regular summoner less vaulable,and you're worried about Bbss. Summoners can only solo exp.

At 70+ too exp as nukers? wonderful¬¬

1286626045576.thumb.jpg.0f7c7e2abb4777a1

I think regular summoner less vaulable,and you're worried about Bbss. Summoners can only solo exp.

At 70+ too exp as nukers? wonderful¬¬

​You don't understand, it will RUIN the regular Beast Spiritshots market.

They say those who don't know history are bound to repeat it.

So look at recent history. For example, Detroit's financial crisis - manufacturing indurstries collapsed and moved overseas, people left the city, no companies = no working people = no taxes for the city and this is how it looks like now:

Knowing and seeing all this, do you still think it's a good idea to add blessed beast spiritshot to shop?

Think again. Mark my words, Blessed Beast Spirishots in shop = etc_recipe_black_i00.png Recipe: Disaster (100%) 

A Disaster for whom? And why in previous chronicles that does not destroy the economy of Detroito.O

P.S. What about summon shots?(only summoners(role play yeah:D))

200-350a each.

Thanks.

Reasoning:

NCSOFT cucks summoners again by not adding BLESSED beast spiritshots to the game. AFAIK

Wit nerfs
No resummoning summon during combat (like its on retail).
We've waited a year+.

It will cost us ~1k everytime we use a blessed beast spiritshot. Its insanely expensive. 

Beast soulshots/beast spiritshots added to the game. These items can be purchased in grocery stores of Aden and Giran

• 1 Beast Soulshot = 75 adena
  • 1 Beast Spiritshot = 150 adena

ClassLevelBeast SoulshotBeast Spiritshot
1st class transfer40-11
1st class transfer40+22
2nd class transfer75-22
2nd class transfer76+33
3rd class transfer76+33

​No sorry.

In classic u deal 2k dmg from 1st class nuke, and u want beast bss? No sorry.

WOW whats wrong here. Why only summoners always have over 9000 custom change wishes every chronicle we update? You already have buffer summons which dont exist on 2.0 official, what do u want more? You will get soulshots and spiritshots on 2.0 but you already want blessed spiritshots, mby you want blessed soulshots also? When sano sacrificed 1 evening and invited all summoners to rework the class only 1 summoner appeared, no1 else cared to touch that class but you just love to make cry topics on forum i see. Mby u wanna be forum trol?

• Like 1

about "soloing nerf" well only summoners get dyes nerf? I thought all classes, so if u want bss cos of dye change, lets add some pasive p atk skills to warriors/archers also? Where is the logic? Didnt you say on another topic with list of custom change wishes that summoner should get soulshots on 1.5 cos he doesnt benmefit from +12 dye system cos his pet has static stats? Now u sudenly changed ur mind and ur saying summoner gets biggest "solo nerf" cos of dye nerf. Make up ur mind :D

Wit nerfs

Olympiad isn't even in the game. This kind of 1v1 pvp will never happen until 2.0.

All pvp is done by gladiators/mages/archers. The pet won't even get to hit anything before getting 2 shotted in no mans land. 

Its the same problem daggers have, but they can compensate with +con dyes, heavy armor and hide. 

I can't enchant my summon, or put dyes on my summon.

Everyone else is free to enchant their weapons/gear to s-grade status though (+16 emi bow/+8 bop) and use +12 dyes.

We aren't even allowed to use shots. 

Does GK even have the 0 attack range bug?

I mean, has anyone actually tried to 1v1 a tyrant or something as a summoner on this server? I literally got 2 shotted while chain stunned. While my summon does 90 dmg a hit with 44 crit rate. rofl

I am very grateful that the gms gave us the extra summons though. VERY GRATEFUL. 

​remember ur posts? ;)