DeeKay

New Player

Hey all,

After many years of abstinence, I have felt the itch for Lineage 2. I played on Gustin from prelude to about C4-C5 era (character Orain incase any players from there). I just started on this server, and went archer since its been my favorite class. I was wondering how many American or American friend guilds there are here and any overall tips for new players with leveling and making adena. Also I was wondering about balance and politics, I was able to gather some of this from reading forums, but it would be great if people could add anything. 

american side is pretty populated, with fightings for spots vs each other or asian sides, i dont think u will have problem to find party, just maybe to warn u that until lvl 40 there is not many ppl (eventho there are usually AoE or RB pts), coz its reachable pretty fast, but at 40+ it starts to be fun ;) 

Man, server is rly good, but u must prepare on many toxic players. They PKing players from 40lvls, they ruin game many players. Many of players 40-60lvl stop playing here cause players 60-75 killing low lvl players on PK or going to low location killing enemy.

and you are just in the game you play a man? you do not want to die, do not play in the warring clans¬¬

and since when you give la2 easy to exp to cap?

original.thumb.jpg.da69f9b85c83da5147381

Man, server is rly good, but u must prepare on many toxic players. They PKing players from 40lvls, they ruin game many players. Many of players 40-60lvl stop playing here cause players 60-75 killing low lvl players on PK or going to low location killing enemy.

​This happened from the Start of the server. You were not here when we were losing 10% xp from players 20 lvl over us , most of them are on the side you are helping now. Salaras for example was a constant 50+ lvl guy pvping in cruma floor 1 :) And im not even talking about the Griefing i have experienced all these months. I think we shouldnt call people toxic cause they play withing the rules of the game, toxic people are those who flame or abuse bugs.

L2 was always like that , we like it for EXACTLY those reasons. IF people want to pve vs mobs they chose the wrong game. 

Its kill or be killed.

• Like 1

I was here first month, i know it. I havent problem with it.  I just say about experience from my clan, over 20people stop playing here cause they werent rdy on it.

High lvl killing us, but we are not as u and people which killing us. We meet some low players with D grade on entrace to DV, one our pt +-50, we let him go. After 1 hour later, mrs.Tankadin 74lvl hunt our 45-60lvls.

I was here first month, i know it. I havent problem with it.  I just say about experience from my clan, over 20people stop playing here cause they werent rdy on it.

High lvl killing us, but we are not as u and people which killing us. We meet some low players with D grade on entrace to DV, one our pt +-50, we let him go. After 1 hour later, mrs.Tankadin 74lvl hunt our 45-60lvls.

​Well if they werent rdy its not our fault. Every l2 server has those things happening. Personally i have let low lvl war exp loa next to me instead of ruining his 9 man random party (which i could easily do if i was a toxic player) But i have also killed some of your clan on EV to help friends get the spot. That doesnt mean i go hunt for low levels.

Now from the moment you decided to help enemies i dont see why you complain high lvl players killing you. You say you are different but you are on a side which constantly did the same thing in the past.

I had war with 55 lvl guys when i was 30lvl cause else i would get -10% when they pked me. 

Edit: Nowadays its easy to get to 40-45 lvl , after that people see server isnt easy and thats why they leave. They are not happy if they dont gain lvl everyday , while i am super happy if i get 10% a day and i lose 2% of it on wars. People dont realise how hardcore is classic chronicle.

​This happened from the Start of the server. You were not here when we were losing 10% xp from players 20 lvl over us , most of them are on the side you are helping now. Salaras for example was a constant 50+ lvl guy pvping in cruma floor 1 :) And im not even talking about the Griefing i have experienced all these months. I think we shouldnt call people toxic cause they play withing the rules of the game, toxic people are those who flame or abuse bugs.

L2 was always like that , we like it for EXACTLY those reasons. IF people want to pve vs mobs they chose the wrong game. 

Its kill or be killed.

Salaras really? thats why i have 100pvp for past year with my BD. LOL

Its kill or be killed.

​Yep salaras. Pvp counter says nothing . I remember once you came to kill me and my full 9 man RANDOM pt had to attack you to kill you........................ So yes I have a really good memory. Or you wanna say your clan never came cruma to kill newbs?

Its kill or be killed.

​Yep salaras. Pvp counter says nothing . I remember once you came to kill me and my full 9 man had to attack you to kill you........................ So yes I have a really good memory. Or you wanna say your clan never came cruma to kill newbs?

You still dont get it why my main BD was in cruma.. ok ill help u mate. bd have dances i hope u know, dances are very good for hitting mobs its way easier to kill them. simple. thats how i exped my little ponnies to epics

And no, i didnt hunt lowbies for pvp count :)

​why you don´t protect them ? SInce they are "your" people... kinda easy.

​Ouuu litle stiba someone broke your feelings.... spamm some more at forum for getting raped by vigilance when you where low lvl till now :)
Our politics is that simple friend of my enemie is my enemie i rly dont care if you are 70 lvl or 20 :D deal with it

• Like 1