Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Castle Siege Streaming

Alright hello again, it's me. :P

Well I just wanted to talk about streaming. I know we all enjoying it, after siege I'm watching it too. But!

Some people are crying, you didn't show us the aden, you didn't show this, that, this and that. It's not your active stream camera man. lol. We had fights in giran so he will show giran. Maybe i'm in the wrong section, I should go to suggestion, but I want opinions first. My question is, it wouldn't be better if you could make the delay like 40 mins or more?

But SOiL most of u know info around castles, because of cameras there, every leader has some camera near castle. Is there a big point for Koll to delay so long castles view? I agree that koll should not film town areas and so on, because u know where enemy thinks to strike.

What's the point of watching the stream if you already know what gonna happen.

It's like watching a football game when you already knew the score...

For me it could be LIVE if someone wants to spy, he can use cams or broadcast towers as well.

Whole idea of that steams is to spread the word about server and bring some ppl

• Like 1

If live streaming is a problem... a delay from 2-5 minutes should alrdy be enough.

Since every clan got spy´s at every corner they know what clan comes for what castle... it is just a problem when you showing, when and from where, the major push comes... and don´t come up with spy´s in that scenario.. it is way easier to have a perfect stream overview as to click check all spy´s and to gather all thos infos.

Still livestreaming > massive delay. ... imo

What's the point of watching the stream if you already know what gonna happen.

It's like watching a football game when you already knew the score...

For me it could be LIVE if someone wants to spy, he can use cams or broadcast towers as well.

Whole idea of that steams is to spread the word about server and bring some ppl

​But it's easier to spy like that instead of making cams and running to all castles. I understand what you talking about and you're right but it's not fair for us playing those sieges. :/