Sign in to follow this  
Repu

EAB - EWB Ratio

First of all, I'm "newbie" in the server and maybe my argument is wrong and sorry if you dont understand me but english it's not my native language.

I think everyone knows about this. If you check market you can see:

EAD - 50k, EWD - 700k

EAC - 350k, EWC - 3000k

EAB - 5500k, EWB - 4200k

Those were the prices the last time I checked market.

As you can see It's nosense that EWB is cheaper than EAB. Where is the problem?

In l2wiki database in 1.5 you could get EWB ONLY from Raids and Knorik meanwhile you can get EAB from Raids, Knorik with higher rates than EWB, Pytans and Hames Orc Prefect. I think that is balanced that way EAB will be cheaper than EWB.

The problem in l2classic it's you added EWB to another mobs "Cave Maiden: Drop&Spoil, Valley Treant: Spoil and Cave Keeper" meanwhile you keep EAB as it is in Skelth (or at least I didnt find any info about any change). Also any char will need 30 EAB and 3 EWB for make all his stuff safe enchanted and this will make EAB much more expensive

Well, I just wanted to ask if that is as you want, and you are not going to change it or you noticed it and are going to think about it and make the EAB supply higher

EWB used to be 8-10kk , prices dropped with event cause people got more scrolls. I think the event dropped both EAB + EWB but im sure you can understand that high lvl people buy many many more EAB so demand made price stay high (after a small period).

Unlike EWB where demand isnt that high so prices dropped to half

Yes of course, I understand EAB demand is higher than EWB demand, the problem I think it is EWB supply is also higher than EAB supply. And that shouldn't be happening. Actually I dont play in Skelth but I doubt price ratio of EWB - EAB its so big there.

Yes of course, I understand EAB demand is higher than EWB demand, the problem I think it is EWB supply is also much more higher than EAB supply. And that shouldn't be happening. Actually I dont play in Skelth but I doubt price ratio of EWB - EAB its so big there.

​Definitely but judging from the prices before the last event and after that i believe that the supply increased only because of the event. Its not easy to spoil EWB. 

So my opinion is that the supply (and because of that the prices) got disrupted because we had an event that dropped these items. I dont know if it would be wise to change the analogy of drops cause of this. Not that i wouldnt like more EAB :D 

If im not wrong EAB is only from raidbosses, no spoil no drop. Normal.

EWD was not so far ago for 400k, ok price.

EWC cost alot, coz ppl OE C wep, so they buy it often.

Remember, a thing has value as high as somebody willing to pay for it.

Due the server is full of adena, alot of ppl dont look at prices, they need they buy. I suggest to focus by admins to reduce some adena from game.

Today I sold my EAB for 7kk, the other EAB selling in market cost 10kk. At least in 2.0 we got 2 mobs that spoil it (hope it) so the best option will be wait for them xD