Sign in to follow this  
Fester Adams

OBT Nr. 2 with 3x server rates

After you fixed all the major problems, before server release an open beta with final server rates for 1 week or so (without a character wipe after it) . In this time you can do some fine tuning and get an impression, how many people are going to join. Maybe you will attract more player who stay then. This also is a good test, if your server stays stable when the going gets tough.

People also spread over a larger area this way.

• Like 1

are there any classic 1.0 private server beside this? Only the japanese is ftp, but with a lot of bots and donations for enchants and soulshots.

we should soon start , people can't wait long ...already go to other servers

​so let them go..if they cant wait few weeks for a longterm project they are wrong anyways

Also there isnt a similar project so i wonder to which kind of shit they leave (or atleast coming back on live)

• Like 1

let them go, who cares.

i'd rather let the development team work on bugs for all the time they need in order to have a decent server working fine, instead of rushing things and being forced to play on a crappy server because some retard can't wait for bug fixes. 

are there any classic 1.0 private server beside this? Only the japanese is ftp, but with a lot of bots and donations for enchants and soulshots.

​there's none. or least, there's 2-3 more RU projects, but those are all still in alpha phase, aka not active yet.

also, i don't reccomend playing on JP.

not only for the P2W shop, wich is retarded, along with the sea of bots, but also because they're banning people from EU/NA, so there's just no point in starting over there unless you want to simply try low level gameplay.

• Like 1

let them go, who cares.

i'd rather let the development team work on bugs for all the time they need in order to have a decent server working fine, instead of rushing things and being forced to play on a crappy server because some retard can't wait for bug fixes. 

​100% agree. Make a good server, not just an available server.

let them go, who cares.

​100% agree. Make a good server, not just an available server.

​+1, let's keep fixin bugs