Cyane

L2Wiki Database classic updated? 3th job skills!

I checked several classes and all looks right. I just wonder and repeat my question if sonic rage and raging force has "hex" effect as description says

Focus death: For 2 minutes Critical rate -20%, frontal Critical Damage -30%. Vital points attacks success rate +40%, rear Critical Damage +90%. Requires a dagger.

Focus power: For 2 minutes, decreases frontal Critical Damage by -30%, increases side Critical Damage by +30%. Increases the chance of deadly attack by +60%. Requires a dagger.

Focus chance: For 2 minutes, decreases frontal Critical Rate by +30%, Vital points attacks success rate by +20% and side Critical Damage by +30%. Increases the chance of deadly attack by +60%. Requires a dagger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i need to know, whats the difference between "vital points attacks success rate" and "chance of deadly attack"

Focus chance will give land rate, and focus power wont give rear critical damage? I need confirmation here

Wow, this orc so bad. Never uses magic barier vs mages, never uses fist fury :o,

About dagger skills, I think description is fkd. I believe it works +/- same, as old ones, focus power "+60%" crit dmg from behind but we know how this "60%" works.

• Like 1

Hmm, here descriptions are same :

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#newclasskills

probably copy paste from 4game to l2wiki

Focus chance giving 30% crit dmg from side @_@

edit: infro from l2central (looks more logic):

source:

https://l2central.info/home/classic/959-lineage-ii-classic-2-0-saviors-reliznye-patchnouty

Focus Death

78At 2 min. Crit chance. Front 20%, the strength of Crit dmg Front -30%. The chance of a fatal blow(blow land rate or x2 dmg chance but i think its blow land rate) to + 40%, the strength of Crit dmg in the back +90% . It requires a dagger.
Focus Chance79At 2 min. Crit chance Front -30%, Crit chance side + 30% Crit chance. in the back +60% . It requires a dagger.
Focus Power78

At 2 min. the power of Crit. dmg. Front -30%, the strength of Crit dmg. side + 30%, the strength of Crit dmg in the back +60% . It requires a dagger.

Hmm, here descriptions are same :

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#newclasskills

probably copy paste from 4game to l2wiki

Focus chance giving 30% crit dmg from side @_@

edit: infro from l2central (looks more logic):

Focus Death

78At 2 min. Crit chance. Front 20%, the strength of Crit dmg Front -30%. The chance of a fatal blow(blow land rate or x2 dmg chance but i think its blow land rate) to + 40%, the strength of Crit dmg in the back +90% . It requires a dagger.
Focus Chance79At 2 min. Crit chance Front -30%, Crit chance side + 30% Crit chance. in the back +60% . It requires a dagger.
Focus Power78

At 2 min. the power of Crit. dmg. Front -30%, the strength of Crit dmg. side + 30%, the strength of Crit dmg in the back +60% . It requires a dagger.

​that makes more sense ;)

WTB AW/Tyrant 78 :C. I think tyrant will be oly beast, with these talismans debufs dont matter if u can kill enemy in 10-20sec and he has epic dmg burst + celestial to avoid enemy talismans :D

Hmm L2 wiki​, L2 central​ and L2c Korea​ say that Titan will get armor crush. But not according to 4game​ and San0 patchnotes

Maybe not in 2.0 but in future patches?

​i do believe they will get armor crush, just my topic was made based on innova patch notes and theres some stuff they do not mention there but it does exist.

• Like 1