Sign in to follow this  
Nazar

Xp range WARNING !

Im pretty sure that admins dont know how XP-penalty works at classic , so let me show you a TABLE from official classic site but table in russian, it doesn't matter cause i know that foreing languages will understand what that mean.

Oh yes, why i writing to you is because that i receiving from green mobs around 65% , it should be 100% until range -6 lvls

Even if it is not correct this is not official server and this project is driven by L2 Classic.club team. Many times before stuff told us they are interested in our opinion and they will consider it but players will not direct server by "we want this like that".

whats the point to named classic project if they will do his own improvements?? im ok with some small changes, but not  on some critical features like XP range...

Im pretty sure that admins dont know how XP-penalty works at classic , so let me show you a TABLE from official classic site but table in russian, it doesn't matter cause i know that foreing languages will understand what that mean.

Oh yes, why i writing to you is because that i receiving from green mobs around 65% , it should be 100% until range -6 lvls

​i wouldnt be so sure if i were you...

that info you get is from 2.0. it was changed on the 2.0 version that we do not have yet.

this is the info for the 1.5 version that just curiously happen to be the version we have now on the server.

Edited by San0

whats the point to named classic project if they will do his own improvements?? im ok with some small changes, but not  on some critical features like XP range...

​thats the thing, >improvements<, most of the bullsh1t part of classic they have on off like official is reworked here to work better, with consideration of opinion from community as well

​thats the thing, >improvements<, most of the bullsh1t part of classic they have on off like official is reworked here to work better, with consideration of opinion from community as well

​who said is better?? you?? me?? they?? the player that thing he has de milestone? in the majority cases is all the opposite, is like a snow ball... and the end never is good...

​who said is better?? you?? me?? they?? the player that thing he has de milestone? in the majority cases is all the opposite, is like a snow ball... and the end never is good...

​its like that when u start to mess with balancing factors in game, or some specific cases, which affects only some small group of ppl on server, thats bad for server

but when they changed pk scrolls can be used in floran only, not everywhere, it was global change, affecting everyone, i dont see anything wrong with that, u do?