Sign in to follow this  
hunterl2

Vampiric / Reflect

so Vampiric rage was nerfet to only melle damage.. so why reflect damage works in ranged weapons?o.O  make it fair please!! does not make sense... thanks!!-_- with song of vengeance 20% reflect + 20% chant of revenge = 40% omg man this works in skills too!!!!:S

I made same topics but seems like GMs dont care. Everything against archer partys.. I mean there was poll but obviously most of ppl that vote are mages(reflect dmg selfbuf) or warriors that would reflect dmg anyway if its changed to old way so most ppl voted not to change it. Its like making pol to nerf gladi, obviously 80% wiuld vote for yes cos only like 10% ppl play gladi

Anyway i would vote for vr + reflect to be classic like, in my opinion either both should be interlude like or classic like, mixing 2 oposite bufs 1 from classic and 1 from IL completely doesnt make sense for me.

• Like 3

so Vampiric rage was nerfet to only melle damage.. so why reflect damage works in ranged weapons?o.O  make it fair please!! does not make sense... thanks!!-_- with song of vengeance 20% reflect + 20% chant of revenge = 40% omg man this works in skills too!!!!:S

​welcome to custom god

• Like 1

I made same topics but seems like GMs dont care. Everything against archer partys.. I mean there was poll but obviously most of ppl that vote are mages(reflect dmg selfbuf) or warriors that would reflect dmg anyway if its changed to old way so most ppl voted not to change it. Its like making pol to nerf gladi, obviously 80% wiuld vote for yes cos only like 10% ppl play gladi

Anyway i would vote for vr + reflect to be classic like, in my opinion either both should be interlude like or classic like, mixing 2 oposite bufs 1 from classic and 1 from IL completely doesnt make sense for me.

​any mage that wants reflect like this is idiot. I lose all my cp without taking a single hit in fights. :) I have the same opinion , either both interlude like or both classic.

• Like 1

it's been already discussed before. reflect needs to be either changed back to normal attack only, or needs to be nerfed at least by half.

40% reflect damage on both normal attack AND skills is just too much, either make it 20% max or change it like you changed VR.

having custom changes from different chronicles mixed together always ends up with fucking the gameplay and overall class balance.

• Like 2

why admins dont see this guys, this will make a disgrace in future u will see ppl leaving, vampiric rage was done for a reason, so VR nerfed = reflect buffed > ( example VR 10% hp when hit target - 40% = 30% reflect) then that's it.... TRY TO MAKE A BOSS WITH REFLECT TO SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

​if reflect works in skill i'm dagger i'm fucked so GG

• Like 1