Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Resist Buffs

Song of invocation, Resist to Dark, Resist to Holy not working. I know you have job to do about 2.0 but those buffs are usefull, i'm gonna always remind it to you. :P  

all the buffs work, they just have shitty values on classic, this was discussed a lot of times before couple of months after server opening.

the value is so small and the damage from skills its so random that is hard to notice the influence of this skills in classic.

anyway i pulled out some testing with higher damage values where its easyer to understand that they do work.

Death spike on target no buffs.

Same targets same gears same chars, death spike on Resist Dark buff

same with death spike on song of invocation.

now with holy resist.

same characters, first print no buffs. second print with holy resist.

again due to the fact the damage of skills is so random its not so easy to understand but you can see when buffs/song is on the damage is slightly lower.

• Like 2

Song of invocation, Resist to Dark, Resist to Holy not working. I know you have job to do about 2.0 but those buffs are usefull, i'm gonna always remind it to you. :P  

​repair 100 % Stun from Soil, or maby he buy baium epic from Giran harbor ?

Thanks for testing-screen san0, we did some tests too in arena. I was hitting 950-1.2k dmg with no resist buffs, with resist it was 950-1150 dmg. We didnt realize any difference. So we should have tested with no jewells to compare thousand of damage.. Anyways, alrighty then!

soil and zorg shoul just marry

​I'm thousand miles away to be like him, let's not spam this thread too please ¬¬

Sign in to follow this