Sign in to follow this  
beatdeath

Force log out

0xWindx0 force logout while being hit by player, dissapeared, pm "x0Windx0 to check if bsoe? Offline. But instead of that he login after 2min in same location.

Repeat: player dissapear while being hit by normal hit in close combat, he did even response attack, then dissapear.

sadly, thats how it works coz of monsters, if u are doing 1 by 1 mobs, if u dc u contonue hitting so u might kill it if its low hp, other way u would be killed everytime u get dc while hitting mob, so i dont think something can be done here

Thats dc u say.

Here player took another client to force kick himself out.

yeah, but i think server doesnt see difference in it

I die everytime i dc anyway so its useles mechanic for protection of ppl that DC. Better if its changed that ppl dont disappear from forcelog imo..

I have make proposition for gm abaut it, like it work on other server. When you try kick self or relog in combat you need stay 2 min in non combat mode to do it. Still when dc your person will stay 1 min in that place.  Cose i still dont beleave what you think its secound client kick you.... in 90% situation its special program who close client with person in game. Next klient work little different you need write password 2-3 times cose you get mesage acc in use. Like it was when you wana enter on off shop who is in game. Some times i need enter 5 times password. So dont make mistake betvean next client and spec program

rofl, giving 1 min delay when u relog IN NON COMBAT state is stupid, u cannot get rid of mobs which u train like that, also when u relog on farming spot on which u want to continue next day, u have to worry if someone wont come and kill u in that 1 minute

Fast relog its not part of game, in what other mmo you see what someone relog from run from mobs ? I have play tons of all games like wow, rift, ageofconan,archage and lots lots more. And never nobody ise option like relog from someone. Its part of game, its hard game. Its innormal run in loa where imposible solo exp but posible run and log off. When i play on this server with 1 min delay for relog was wery different style of game. And play style was more hardcore, cose dager must sit somewhere and regen mana for silent movi. Not like now relog, wait for skill cd,  than enter game hide and run. Also pvp will be more dynamic. Cos nobody will run and make dc like animals in forest. But you will run or die from enemy, its part of game. When you enter in combat you must fight to the end. Relog just in city or safe place in exp location  but not with 100 mobs on train......

Fast relog its not part of game, in what other mmo you see what someone relog from run from mobs ? I have play tons of all games like wow, rift, ageofconan,archage and lots lots more. And never nobody ise option like relog from someone. Its part of game, its hard game. Its innormal run in loa where imposible solo exp but posible run and log off. When i play on this server with 1 min delay for relog was wery different style of game. And play style was more hardcore, cose dager must sit somewhere and regen mana for silent movi. Not like now relog, wait for skill cd,  than enter game hide and run. Also pvp will be more dynamic. Cos nobody will run and make dc like animals in forest. But you will run or die from enemy, its part of game. When you enter in combat you must fight to the end. Relog just in city or safe place in exp location  but not with 100 mobs on train......

​thing is this is not any other game, its not wow, its not archage or whatever other games u mentioned, i also played other mmorpgs, and most of them had something like 5s/10s rule when logging off, but u said u want 1-2 minute, which is insane

​thing is this is not any other game, its not wow, its not archage or whatever other games u mentioned, i also played other mmorpgs, and most of them had something like 5s/10s rule when logging off, but u said u want 1-2 minute, which is insane

Back to other game its not 5 sec. Its 10+ sec for non combat + 30  sec timer for relog. Also imposible open nev client and log into other acc and kick him until on main acc you are not make relog. 1-2 min its good system. Cose kids 40lvl + will thing attack 70+ or not. Cose now thay can relog and go forum cry. They are noobs and come kill 10 lvl less.

Back to other game its not 5 sec. Its 10+ sec for non combat + 30  sec timer for relog. Also imposible open nev client and log into other acc and kick him until on main acc you are not make relog. 1-2 min its good system. Cose kids 40lvl + will thing attack 70+ or not. Cose now thay can relog and go forum cry. They are noobs and come kill 10 lvl less.

​sadly, only one crying on forum is you, not those low lvls ... and having 30 sec timer everytime u want to log out is stupid

I never cry abaut pvp. 

​stun 100% from 60 lvl ppl, our debuffs never land on 10 lvl lower ppl, we deal low dmg to enemies, enemies deal too much dmg to us, there are always more enemies than us, orfen doesnt give enough mp for long fight pvps when mages have it, lowbie enemy always PR/bsoe

ok, i admit, u never cried about pvp, credits to you

• Like 1

I never cry abaut pvp. 

​stun 100% from 60 lvl ppl, our debuffs never land on 10 lvl lower ppl, we deal low dmg to enemies, enemies deal too much dmg to us, there are always more enemies than us, orfen doesnt give enough mp for long fight pvps when mages have it, lowbie enemy always PR/bsoe

​its abaut debufs, not pvp

I never cry abaut pvp. 

​its abaut debufs, not pvp

​ok

welcome to Lineage 2.

I never cry abaut pvp. 

​Ye Lowbies too strong for them, so they need to cry about it. They always gank lowbies so how could they complain about high lvls beating em? :D

Sign in to follow this