Sign in to follow this  
GanjaRockzZz

Braindead Meat Shields?

Just wanna point the irony all this people blame and flame us for abusing lower lvl clans while others tell them come to us we protect you we love you we are family and in the end they are just number in a meat sheild for The protection  of the castle of the castles :) good luck while you sacrifice the quality for the quantity.
P.S 300 won against a whole army ;)

• Like 1

Just wanna point the irony all this people blame and flame us for abusing lower lvl clans while others tell them come to us we protect you we love you we are family and in the end they are just number in a meat sheild for The protection  of the castle of the castles :) good luck while you sacrifice the quality for the quantity.

​Dont you think that Perkunas "zerg" is just result of your own (and UQ) politics? These clans which joined them have nothing to loose, you were/are harrasing them on exping spots anyway. This way is their ONLY opportunity at this moment how to repay you for all you had done to them so far. They know they have zero chance for capturing castle or even have positive kill/death ratio on siege/daily pvp, but annoy you during capturing more castle(s) is rewarding enough to at least try that. And why only oportunity? Cos they dont have enough ppl/levels to create fourth side and their possible equall enemy (your "academy" clans aka Lowczyzzakamenia) are not accepting wars or/and constantly calling babysitters from main clans when in trouble. 

Funny thing is that BizQQuit didnt have to use much politics at all, just dont harrassing low lvl/new clans was enough (there are some exceptions of course (hello z0z), but not in that big scale as on your/uq sides). Simple offer of some kind of help on daily basis (not 24/7 100% protection ofc) in exchange of strengthen their ranks on siege is win-win situation for both sides of agreement. 

P.S. "300" lost and was slaughtered (even it wasnt 300 but around 7000 from which 5000 retreated after 3 days) but whatever. 

​Dont you think that Perkunas "zerg" is just result of your own (and UQ) politics? These clans which joined them have nothing to loose, you were/are harrasing them on exping spots anyway. This way is their ONLY opportunity at this moment how to repay you for all you had done to them so far. They know they have zero chance for capturing castle or even have positive kill/death ratio on siege/daily pvp, but annoy you during capturing more castle(s) is rewarding enough to at least try that. And why only oportunity? Cos they dont have enough ppl/levels to create fourth side and their possible equall enemy (your "academy" clans aka Lowczyzzakamenia) are not accepting wars or/and constantly calling babysitters from main clans when in trouble. 

Funny thing is that BizQQuit didnt have to use much politics at all, just dont harrassing low lvl/new clans was enough (there are some exceptions of course (hello z0z), but not in that big scale as on your/uq sides). Simple offer of some kind of help on daily basis (not 24/7 100% protection ofc) in exchange of strengthen their ranks on siege is win-win situation for both sides of agreement. 

P.S. "300" lost and was slaughtered (even it wasnt 300 but around 7000 from which 5000 retreated after 3 days) but whatever. 

​No you're wrong on this. I'll tell you a simple example, TERRORISTAS clan we've never hitted them,never harrased them. Never. Joined you because I don't know, just joined the zerg. Totally were with ES side, now joined your side, and better keep them there. Just by their name I don't even like them (Plus stiba talks..) Maybe people prefer to be with the many and joining you. I prefer to be with less and stronger. If you think that will work, I'm not so sure.. It's not reality, they are not soldiers, it's a game they're players

biz.thumb.jpg.b1a6a04707dd1189883a319584

• Like 1

​No you're wrong on this. I'll tell you a simple example, TERRORISTAS clan we've never hitted them,never harrased them. Never. Joined you because I don't know, just joined the zerg. Totally were with ES side, now joined your side, and better keep them there. Just by their name I don't even like them (Plus stiba talks..) Maybe people prefer to be with the many and joining you. I prefer to be with less and stronger. If you think that will work, I'm not so sure.. It's not reality, they are not soldiers, it's a game they're players

biz.thumb.jpg.b1a6a04707dd1189883a319584

​First of all, I wasnt on siege, i am not even in any of clans which were there. But honestly if I (+ other 6 active ppl in there) hadnt left ruins of clan which used to be mighty NonFactors clan long time ago few days before siege, I would have been on siege as well... Guess on which side? Not becouse I like Perks (that would be very funny after all our history with them :D ) but becouse they seems to be the lesser of three evils at current server situation (despite the fact i have most of friends in your ally)...

Besides i have almost no idea who TERRORISTAS is, can you tell this also about TotallyToxic? CallOfBlood (now under in NFactors name cos of CH)? Or i dont even know rest of clans who joined Perks on this siege. No, you cant. If you say you never harrassed those terroristas,  okay, i believe you, but this wasnt about them, this was about exactly those clans you harrassed. Each action cause reaction (hi Newton!) and this was simply reaction on your politics. 

P.S. who is ChimChim?

pls dont use harrase, things about sides was uncertain, so ofc we couldnt give you free exp spots espeacially when we need them for ourself as well

at the end it doesn´t matter...more wartags more fun... for every1.. except you rather pve or fight guards on a siege... but who likes that anways ?