Sign in to follow this  
Valtiel

Be communicative !

Realmente, no me interesa lo que tengan que decir los rusos... o los chinos... yo vengo a distraerme. Dejense de hacerse tanto problema por todo.

• Like 1

Ah mais je sent que je vais être le seul a parler français xD, mais bonne idėe quand même , si non on est mercredi et on attend toujours la news de lundi hein .

• Like 1

I prefer that developers concentrate on fixing bugs than reading forums all day and anwer stupid questions.

​exactly

I prefer that developers concentrate on fixing bugs than reading forums all day and anwer stupid questions.

​up you go !

+1

I know they are busy with the project so I am giving them a free pass (for now) but if they don't sort out the language rules in game and forum people will be leaving. It is already getting bad press on Reddit and other Lineage 2 forums because of this, so the admins have to create some rules. It is not going to be easy, they are going to alienate some people but the rules should be made. It is supposed to be an international server with the English language as the language. If people can't or they don't want to adapt to that, they shouldn't be here. However if the admins have a different vision of this server (aka do and say whatever you want) they need to let us know, because I am not going to waste my time here.  I saw on forum some people who used to run private servers so maybe admins should ask them for some help or guidelines in this field. 

• Like 1

Server is multilanguage, so i want to write in gamechat (and world too) or private in russian, not in translite. I well understand english, but cant write good, as many other people here. What kind of rules do you want?  Lets english be primary language (except national subtopics) in forum and main, but not one, in gamechats. Or you want to read such horrible english, as my anywhere? :)

Your English is really good and I understood everything perfectly fine.

English should be the main language in the game for all announcements, shops, trade, quests anything client related. Personal messages don't matter. In the forum - same rule, and we should speak our native languages in the section especially created for this called "Foreign languages". That is it really. 

I know they are busy with the project so I am giving them a free pass (for now) but if they don't sort out the language rules in game and forum people will be leaving. It is already getting bad press on Reddit and other Lineage 2 forums because of this, so the admins have to create some rules. It is not going to be easy, they are going to alienate some people but the rules should be made. It is supposed to be an international server with the English language as the language. If people can't or they don't want to adapt to that, they shouldn't be here. However if the admins have a different vision of this server (aka do and say whatever you want) they need to let us know, because I am not going to waste my time here.  I saw on forum some people who used to run private servers so maybe admins should ask them for some help or guidelines in this field. 

We had an idea to make the general chat allow only English letters and the private message can be in any language, we will see what we decide.

We had an idea to make the general chat allow only English letters and the private message can be in any language, we will see what we decide.

​А вот это уже дискриминация. Может я хочу сесть на продажу и хочу продавать свой товар именно русским... И я хочу написать объявление на русском языке, чтобы они поняли меня. Потому что многие игроки ещё ходят в школу и они не знают английский язык.

And why not an automatic translator :D ? 

(Ps: english letters ? Latin no :( ?) 

Sry for joke , its not a bad idea and thanks for your reply .

​А вот это уже дискриминация. Может я хочу сесть на продажу и хочу продавать свой товар именно русским... И я хочу написать объявление на русском языке, чтобы они поняли меня. Потому что многие игроки ещё ходят в школу и они не знают английский язык.

I can understand some ppl cant speack english ,  but some dont want to try , im french i make the effort for be understanded , why not russian ? You dont learn base of english at school ?

​Sounds like a very good idea to me. 

It doesn't make sense to me if you want to open your shop only in Russian. Why would you want to buy or make your product available only to one group of people who will understand the shop's description. It alienates everybody else and trust me nobody else will be checking those Russian shops one after another, because nobody has time for that. It is not that difficult to learn WTB and WTS lingo. 

You dont learn base of english at school ?

​Not enough to speak it freely.
Apple. Good morning. My dog. That's all I got out of school.

It doesn't make sense to me if you want to open your shop only in Russian. Why would you want to buy or make your product available only to one group of people who will understand the shop's description. It alienates everybody else and trust me nobody else will be checking those Russian shops one after another, because nobody has time for that. It is not that difficult to learn WTB and WTS lingo. 

​I will explain for the slow-witted.
I want to be able to write the way I want. Who does not like - you can not read and do not buy. When I was deprived of freedom of choice - it is the audacity and the limitation of my rights. But what about the Declaration of Independence?
You sit here and whine. Oh, I can not see another's speech. I did not understand. Why do I have these problems?

He fled to Cruma Tower and met the Spaniard. He asked something on his own and I answered his question on his tongue. He said thank you and ran on. No problem.
You purposefully leads a campaign to limit all languages other than English. Shame and disgrace to you.

No restrictions will not be able to stop the Russian to communicate any way they want and do what they like.
We deliberately do not recognize international English. Learn Russian language. Because Russia will outlive you all. :D

This is going too high, maybe will finish in an international conflict xD. Leave it, everyone got a different point of view, thats all.

You dont learn base of english at school ?

​Not enough to speak it freely.
Apple. Good morning. My dog. That's all I got out of school.

​I will explain for the slow-witted.
I want to be able to write the way I want. Who does not like - you can not read and do not buy. When I was deprived of freedom of choice - it is the audacity and the limitation of my rights. But what about the Declaration of Independence?
You sit here and whine. Oh, I can not see another's speech. I did not understand. Why do I have these problems?

He fled to Cruma Tower and met the Spaniard. He asked something on his own and I answered his question on his tongue. He said thank you and ran on. No problem.
You purposefully leads a campaign to limit all languages other than English. Shame and disgrace to you.

No restrictions will not be able to stop the Russian to communicate any way they want and do what they like.
We deliberately do not recognize international English. Learn Russian language. Because Russia will outlive you all. :D

Are you serious ? Russian is speacked only in russia , all other country on this server make effort for speack english why dont you ? And dont come speack of liberty And the " déclaration of indépendance " ( of what country?) with your actual politica in your mother patry camarade !

You are behaving as the Ukrainian government, which decided to ban talking in Russian in their country.You do not speak Ukrainian, then you Moskal.
You behave as the government of Latvia, which does not give citizenship to their residents, if they speak Russian.

You are behaving like Nazis, who are outraged and shout loudly to those who differ from them and does not want to do what they are ordered. Can you even begin to shoot Jews and put in a concentration camp?
I counted no less than 10 different themes, calling to talk on the forum and in the game only in English. How can you not love anyone who is different from you.

Although you do not like the Russian, but we are much more tolerant attitude towards other nations and we like to communicate with them in any language.
Go to any Russian forum and write a message in another language. You do not offend, do not poke his nose in the forum rules and will not be forced to write in Russian. You just answer in your language, even if they do not know him.