Sign in to follow this  
DoublePenetration

What do you think about - clan Fun ?

dont know i just see them there on AQ bizz make new zerk :D

It was funny there, so much BSOE from Viga there. :D GF

​yes -4 too :D

-4? Who? Me? :D I dont die there, but its ok my dear little lier. So many your sorcs die there, its rly funny 20sors try kill 60lvls. I understand now your ego up when u fight 70-75 vs 55-60. :D

And after your rage when u lost it. :D:D:D:D

Btw. War = -1

every single time i read topic name, this is the first thing that pops up in my head (eventho i havent played league for quite some time)

"its only fun if they run" - warwick 2k16

-4? Who? Me? :D I dont die there, but its ok my dear little lier. So many your sorcs die there, its rly funny 20sors try kill 60lvls. I understand now your ego up when u fight 70-75 vs 55-60. :D

Btw. War = -1

​some people from fun clan died (i remember one EE) , so that what he means.

Also we didnt lose AQ that day, except if you mean something else :P

Btw. War = -1

What? :D I know it than u killed it. Sorry boy than one of thousands AQ dont make me sad, rly sorry for it.  I have only fun from so many BSOE from viga girls 74+ and so many deaths sors which try killing us. :D  

Btw. War = -1

What? :D I know it than u killed it. Sorry boy than one of thousands AQ dont make me sad, rly sorry for it.  I have only fun from so many BSOE from viga girls 74+ and so many deaths sors which try killing us. :D  

​I dont understand you my friend. I answered to your question "-4 , who? me?" , thats all. I never said anything about making you sad or whatever.

I also have really fun reading this forum. People everyday keep reminding me how its difficult to be mature ;)

I think they have potential to contribute to the dynamic of the larger allies and ongoing wars. If they do decide to join a specific side, so be it. I also know one of the group's personal members/"founding fathers" if you will--he no longer has time to play, but so far I'm proud to see what he could help start. More players, more entertainment--simple as that!

I still have time to read forum, maybe we'll have 200+ soon :). I hope 2.0 better be ready by then. 

• Like 1

Btw. War = -1

​omg stibaaaaa what are you doing in area 35 -40(as you said )?? Lol man stop do this in forum  and try to lvl up!! 

I think they have potential to contribute to the dynamic of the larger allies and ongoing wars. If they do decide to join a specific side, so be it. I also know one of the group's personal members/"founding fathers" if you will--he no longer has time to play, but so far I'm proud to see what he could help start. More players, more entertainment--simple as that!

I still have time to read forum, maybe we'll have 200+ soon :). I hope 2.0 better be ready by then. 

​The Devil himself ;) Love you, man.