Sign in to follow this  

need help on which zone to level in

Yo, new player on this server and classic in general. I am a level 20 elven wizard, just completed my class transfer quest. Where should I go to level now? If I was playing c6, I would go to abandoned camp, is it any good here?

I'm asking here because I'm not in a guild and if you have one to recommend to me feel free. I have also seen people say that starting a mystic as your first character is bad? Because the main way to level here is to aoe, so should I change my class? Thanks for reading.

Well I would try to get an aoe pt but I'm not sure what's the best way of doing.

I'm also going to level a spoiler and buffer so I don't need money + ask for buffs

You can even go for some lower lvl AoE areas like Partisans. From that I remember they you could start AoE party's in about 25-30 lvl +/-

Up to this lvl some RoA / RoD - there should be dropping some +bonus exp herbs (I wasn't playing on this location after they implemented it then I'm not sure about it).

Here you have San0's topic about it:

After it next good spot to AoE is Aligathor Island from 35-40 lvl +/-

Ofcourse to fast lvl there are always RB party's but even if you are mage for this lower lvl you need to have bow ;)

You can even go for some lower lvl AoE areas like Partisans. From that I remember they you could start AoE party's in about 25-30 lvl +/-

Up to this lvl some RoA / RoD - there should be dropping some +bonus exp herbs (I wasn't playing on this location after they implemented it then I'm not sure about it).

Ofcourse to fast lvl there are always RB party's but even if you are mage for this lower lvl you need to have bow ;)

do you think that its worth leveling a spellsinger as a main here?

do you think that its worth leveling a spellsinger as a main here?

​Depends what u want from game. If u are sure you will have all the time party then yes, its really good DPS mage in mass pvp here. 

Solo exp is impossible, except if u have 2 or more rechargers i guess. (but even with two i had a lot of mana problems)

1v1 its not so cool, because u dont have good debuffs, but if you go full dmg, u might win it trought your damage.(sometimes)

All in all, SPS is more a party mage, or u need very good equipment(epic earrings) to play alone. 

If u are more like solo player go SPH or necro + SE, with CDL u can farm pretty easily and efficient. 

Exactly it depends what you want from game, and how you like to play.

In mine opinion SPS like main char ? Never! But I don't like mages ;P I don't like to play them...
You have to remember than it this kind of games above some lvl there is very hard to lvl solo or to play with that game solo... Ofcourse it's easier with melee chars b'cos if you don't have mana you always can hit without skills, but with mage it's a little harder ;) But form other side in pt it could be really great.

if u want to go for solo mage, best one is necro, u have death spike with lowest mp consumption, u can cdl for efficient xping, body to mind will let you farm for much longer, overall its great class for pvp coz of debuffs and u have summon with transfer pain for survivability, if u manage to get in aoe pt which can pull big amount of mobs  u are also mana efficient coz his aoe is without limit

I have decided to switch to necro, if it's truly as good as you say. I will transfer devotion set and some adena so it will be easier.

I have also decided to level a spoiler for adena and a prophet. 

Thanks for the help! if you have any other suggestions feel free to leave them here.

I have decided to switch to necro, if it's truly as good as you say. I will transfer devotion set and some adena so it will be easier.

I have also decided to level a spoiler for adena and a prophet. 

Thanks for the help! if you have any other suggestions feel free to leave them here.

i would suggest making se instead of pp, it has some warriror buffs for spoiler and recharge, later on u will appreciate empower on necro, while u can buy acumen potions

also dont forget to make necro on diff account as sps, so u will take newbie package

I just realised that I can't really transfer the devotion set without a person helping me, because you can only have 1 account x-x

edit: I also don't get any newbie items, since it's my second character.

I just realised that I can't really transfer the devotion set without a person helping me, because you can only have 1 account x-x

haha, i remember old times when my pc couldnt handle dual box, find some building in giran, drop all items on floor behind it, fast relog and go fast pick up :P

tho now there is mail system, so u can mail your items to your second one

haha, i remember old times when my pc couldnt handle dual box, find some building in giran, drop all items on floor behind it, fast relog and go fast pick up :P

tho now there is mail system, so u can mail your items to your second one

​Alright, I've made a new account to get the newbie weapon

edit : just realised that I won't be able to be logged onto 2 accounts so how am I going to buff myself.

To log 2 boxes you need to do it on two different PCs or you need to buy Premium Account - then you can log 2 chars.

​so i'm screwed if i don't have a 2nd pc? what should i do...

To log 2 boxes you need to do it on two different PCs or you need to buy Premium Account - then you can log 2 chars.

​so i'm screwed if i don't have a 2nd pc? what should i do...

​You should purchase premium account: