Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

~ Really nice fights from last week ~

you are so smart

​You should group with datplays and the other guy with police crest(maybe it was you). Annoying is your cup of tea. You could make two guys one cup easy...

BTW have noticed that in most of your topics u use phrase like "l2 is like real life", while we dont think so, its just a free time spending thing and also you try to show how smart you are. From this i guess you are russian (9/10), still dont understand why u guys dont go to your official server. :) 

you are so smart

​You should group with datplays and the other guy with police crest(maybe it was you). Annoying is your cup of tea. You could make two guys one cup easy...

BTW have noticed that in most of your topics u use phrase like "l2 is like real life", while we dont think so, its just a free time spending thing and also you try to show how smart you are. From this i guess you are russian (9/10), still dont understand why u guys dont go to your official server. :) 

​one of the most annoying persons on forum calls me annoying.

the quote about real life is taken out of context, idea was that l2 is a game for human and when human play with each other they also like in life - lie, steal, talk sh1t to each other etc, the fact that u mentioned it shows how low are you. our prime doesnt go more then 3h a day, btw.

same reason why u dont go on eu official server.

p.s. if u didnt understand why i made a joke about u being smart it means i was right.

you are so smart

the quote about real life is taken out of context, idea was that l2 is a game for human and when human play with each other they also like in life - lie, steal, talk sh1t to each other etc, the fact that u mentioned it shows how low are you. our prime doesnt go more then 3h a day, btw.

p.s. if u didnt understand why i made a joke about u being smart it means i was right.

​Go try to talk sh1t in local bar, we will see how it finish.

you are so smart

​ok, now we know u lost this argue .

good luck.

you are so smart

​ok, now we know u lost this argue .

good luck.

​:)