Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

MoDoy vol.1 Castle Siege

Show cc from perkunas. Cose we have info abaut 375 ppl  from perkunas. And we see 10 flags on siege. Almost all clan full ar... so its funny to see so big zerg like 2x time more and thay say 190 v 210.

CCmonkey.thumb.jpg.95c3edd6178bfab796fe5

14+25+32+37 = 108 ppl while perkunas and TfD were main biggest forces on siege
now on CS were 8 flags, while perkunas didnt have one, that leaves CC to 9 clans, not 10

now do u really think that clans Fun+TotallyToxic+GEN0CIDE+TERRORISTAS+FightClub could pull of almost 3 times more ppl than those 4 clans showed on screenshot? especially when everybody told u that TT had 1 pt at start, ending with 2, Fun having 2 pts, and about others i have no idea, but lets do the math

210 ppl (which was said by our members) - 108 (from screenshot) = 102

102 - 18 (TT clan) - 18 ppl ( Fun clan) = 66

do u really think GEN0CIDE, TERRORISTAS, FightClub had each more than 22 members on for this siege? i dont think so :D i just showed u that 210 ppl in CC is pretty close to real number (was varying +-5 depending on time, sometimes we had 205, sometimes 215), and nowhere close to your 375, 

hope u realize to get your 375 number in 10 clans (which werent even 10), u need 37.5 ppl online from each of them at exact same moment, and i doubt half of the clan has even that number of ppl inside of those clans

• Like 2

now on CS were 8 flags, while perkunas didnt have one, that leaves CC to 9 clans, not 10

8 flags + perk with no flag + tfd with no flag (respawn in castle) makes it 10 clans actually.. or not? 
 but w/e it doesnt change nothing

8 flags + perk with no flag + tfd with no flag (respawn in castle) makes it 10 clans actually.. or not? 

​yep, true, totally forgot to count my own clan ;p but as u said, it doesnt change anything in numbers

​yep, true, totally forgot to count my own clans ;p but as u said, it doesnt change anything in numbers

​the thing is that zorg saw on field 10 flags. i give 100% that he will say he saw tfd and perk flag, and we have no chance to prove him wrong.