anderver

WHEN 2.0 GUYS>?)

no one omits anything, it was said mutliple times it will be instaled when all will be rdy. is not so hard to understand, for more info you can follow the 2.0 update thread.

about the comments ah but taking too long and this server and that server....

it takes as long as it gets to have everything working properly. i know it gets ppl fustrated, but if thats what it takes to launch a flawless 2.0 update then thats what is going to be.

also you guys should know this update will englobante 3 updates from ncsoft. also not even GK has full 2.0 instaled yet.

about other servers? well since we opened there was multiple opening and closing, others opening already with less ppl then we have now 13 months later. others i wont coment becuz some of them announce openings and no one from admins showed up on opening date...

as said before. it will be instaled when it will be rdy and not even 1 single week earlier.

• Like 1

no one omits anything, it was said mutliple times it will be instaled when all will be rdy. is not so hard to understand, for more info you can follow the 2.0 update thread.

it takes as long as it gets to have everything working properly. i know it gets ppl fustrated, but if thats what it takes to launch a flawless 2.0 update then thats what is going to be.

also you guys should know this update will englobante 3 updates from ncsoft. also not even GK has full 2.0 instaled yet.

about other servers? well since we opened there was multiple opening and closing, others opening already with less ppl then we have now 13 months later. others i wont coment becuz some of them announce openings and no one from admins showed up on opening date...

as said before. it will be instaled when it will be rdy and not even 1 single week earlier.

​C/B grade sets resist stun/sleep/root/paralise bonuses, +6/7/8/9/10 sets additional bonuses and armor shining effect coming too? They are in same patch as dagger hide/blows change shadow step stun effect added.

​C/B grade sets resist stun/sleep/root/paralise bonuses, +6/7/8/9/10 sets additional bonuses and armor shining effect coming too? They are in same patch as dagger hide/blows change shadow step stun effect added.

This Rizo..