Sign in to follow this  
joaquin

npc change class (lvl20)

we already tested all change class for lvl 20. add npc change class and highest rates x50 and we can test lvl 38-50 and 2nd class quests . . beta is taking too long

• Like 1

Server rates should be changed for both:

beta => 30-40x so we can really test everything before going live and...

server => 10x so we can enjoy the game and don't quit for official classic... 

This is the reality today , most lineage classic players are not 12y old anymore and can't just stay online 24/7... Beta is already hard to lvl up and it's 20x and it's a BETA... On server rates 3x it will be a disaster, full of bots for sure, people will not lvl up without bots... So I guess a 10x rate will STILL be hardcore and keep players on server... 

server x3 its very good

now im waiting for live date - bored of testing.  Lvling and killing mobs for test another thing its horrible. For sure beta rates can be little bigger

You are bored and rates are 20x... Did u test anything u want ? 

People who want 3x normally are the ones that didn't play on Beta, they are used to normal rates but classic is not at normal rates of lineage, I would guess it's like 0.5 of normal rates or even less... I have played on 3x servers before and classic rates are much lower than 3x... 

So in my opinion rates on live should be higher than 3x otherwise there is no reason at all to be on a private server, just saying... 

Make it 5x maybe but 3x will be a disaster for sure, I can see it coming already...

• Like 1

People who want 3x normally are the ones that didn't play on Beta, they are used to normal rates but classic is not at normal rates of lineage, I would guess it's like 0.5 of normal rates or even less... I have played on 3x servers before and classic rates are much lower than 3x... 

So in my opinion rates on live should be higher than 3x otherwise there is no reason at all to be on a private server, just saying... 

Make it 5x maybe but 3x will be a disaster for sure, I can see it coming already...

​then dont play here...simple

everyone who took just few min to find out informations about classic knows that its not like interlude/h5 or anything else and is amde for longtime playment and not a rush...

• Like 1

I am a huge fan of classic, the problem is that after 1 year, when u have nice gear and level, server will close because it doesn't have enough players and you will lose all the progress...  The main reason for this suggestion is not even my concern about rates, it's my concern about number of players...  If I am lvl 20 but there are other people like me on lvl 20 or 15, I will have fun anyway because rates don't matter, but if I am lvl 20 after 3 months and I am the only one playing I will eventually quit...  I have seen it happen on many servers, just an opinion... 

many people can quit form server becouse:

- coruppted GM

- many bugs and no1 fix it

-stupid events and price - sometime better dont have any, GM shop, P2W.

- no communications form dev team to players what they doing

You can have fun on every rates if server its good and they work hard.

​No im not. I dont test many things becouse i need spend many time to lvl up and for me it is pointless now. every will be wiped. And it is mix all chronicles :P no old c1 many changes and i dont play on rusian server or JP classic. Now only waiting for news

Guys I think Admin should give us the date of live server start as soon as possible, if not soon beta server will be empty....

Server rates should be changed for both:

beta => 30-40x so we can really test everything before going live and...

server => 10x so we can enjoy the game and don't quit for official classic...

This is the reality today , most lineage classic players are not 12y old anymore and can't just stay online 24/7... Beta is already hard to lvl up and it's 20x and it's a BETA... On server rates 3x it will be a disaster, full of bots for sure, people will not lvl up without bots... So I guess a 10x rate will STILL be hardcore and keep players on server...

​and i was thinking that x3 was too much for the size of the map =S

Testing is fun, especially if u see your bug reports being processed. So if you dont like testing, dont do it.

We are testing it for you ;) 

But with less ppl testing, takes more time to test everything. So i hope you have a lot of patience, because it will take quite some time.

• Like 1

testing nerver ending :) you can test server for years and you will not find all bugs. More people = more chance to test many things but not always. Im waiting for news. I rly dont know if i will be play here. i dont know live date. Maybe if it will be to long i will go for another server or game. That why i dont want lose my time for test more :) better spend day on sun :)

I can't change my dwarf to scavenger, can anyone help ? I've tested all the options of the NPC Warehouse Chief Moke and i still can't change to scavenger.

Yes, i did the quest and i'm holding the Ring of Raven.

I can't change my dwarf to scavenger, can anyone help ? I've tested all the options of the NPC Warehouse Chief Moke and i still can't change to scavenger.

Yes, i did the quest and i'm holding the Ring of Raven.

​Dwarf tells you that you've already got a profession. Tab with information about the character and look carefully at your class.

Are you able to learn new skills? Then you are Scavenger already. Or simply "Alt + T" and see which class you are.

And as i pointed out in your "report"  thread:

Talk to the chief about the first class transfer....then click option 1....then click option 2. There will be no sound and no graphical effects, but you are Scavenger nonetheless.

If you did all this, post an update in your report thread!