Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

WickedSick alliance recruits

WickedSick alliance recruits people all over the world, even from other planets if they are using internet there too, also I'll make a post to other's servers forum too because is not enough here.
Well we recruit people max to 65 lvl so we can say the enemies that are more lvls than us. We got Aden-Oren castle, we don't care about other castles and we need from you to be our meatshield, join us. You can pm Bizqquit or cloudyq for invite. Clans are all lvl 5 with CH (Cloudy can pay you also if you don't wanna come).

• Like 3

Ge, u must be so sad, than news players dont want play with u and your no lifers 69. R u mad from it or someone tell u about true story who give u presents every year under christmass tree?

Ge, u must be so sad, than news players dont want play with u and your no lifers 69. R u mad from it or someone tell u about true story who give u presents every year under christmass tree?

​Hm? I'm helping you here whats wrong with you mate? Come on maybe one day i'll join perks too, let me have the spirit

You boy must be going bananas after last siege, I get that crp is important but not that crazy kid.

For actual people interested in our WickedSick project you can follow the​ link for detailed info, where do we come from and what we are about.

Hey pte, gf on siege. Oh wait.... oh oh oh ~

​Hm? I'm helping you here whats wrong with you mate? Come on maybe one day i'll join perks too, let me have the spirit

From deep throating LLGHT inside your clans when all agreed to oppress NEUTRAL taggers to take their power of negotiation away, to the moment you took Taduliz nicely between your butt to get a taste of epic till this one part that everyone missed, when you invited all Asian prime to "your" side for you all to get a nice farming party for 1 year. You did help us already, we understand competition and we know how to be in opposition, things that you are only tasting now and already losing your shit all over the forum.

Get your pants on ge, things only starting and Taduliz spirit already in you.

• Like 3

From deep throating LLGHT inside your clans when all agreed to oppress NEUTRAL taggers to take their power of negotiation away, to the moment you took Taduliz nicely between your butt to get a taste of epic till this one part that everyone missed, when you invited all Asian prime to "your" side for you all to get a nice farming party for 1 year. You did help us already, we understand competition and we know how to be in opposition, things that you are only tasting now and already losing your shit all over the forum.

Get your pants on ge, things only starting and Taduliz spirit already in you.

​Taduliz came to us, we didnt ask him. Also he got 4-6 people out of 60 people cc in epics, so please. Getting trolled is another story, your mates doing it everyday here, why you don't enjoy it now? When you say I invited all asian, means the 1 party rok?
I'm trying to help you make a bigger zerg here, I'm with you partner!

U were trying make top ally from top lvls and no lifers = fail.

Maybe first time u try make change by self man and after u can try help others. 

Your help want everyone as every clan want HellHound. xD

U were trying make top ally from top lvls and no lifers = fail.

Maybe first time u try make change by self man and after u can try help others. 

Your help want everyone as every clan want HellHound. xD

​What exactly failed?
We didnt lose 1 epic in 1 month.
We lose few fights and we could lose more less if you didnt pring all the time.
20 mins before siege ends we had 3 castles and going for 4th while you had like 70 people more than us. And we wasted precious time on bugged crystal of dion so we didn't take it. Two castles then, we begun with 1.  
*???*

You came here splashed all forum with weakness with this thread, nobody believes you trying to convince yourself you did good at siege, nobody even cares ~

• Like 2

You came here splashed all forum with weakness with this thread, nobody believes you trying to convince yourself you did good at siege, nobody even cares ~

​Take us in alliance to be stronger

And Mrs.Ge crying again and again....xD

​Stiba who are you man??? stay at girann harbor and stop talk plz!!!!! 

My dear little lier try talk to me? O.o

This week i star play again my archer so i disappoint u. :P

​tell me who are you???? i saw yesterday on AQ and you dead for sorc lvl 40

​lovepve died for sorce 40 too xD

• Like 1

​lovepve died for sorce 40 too xD

​worth -4 because we did AQ 

It fit you so good @SOiL , 7 weeks without castle, I dont understand why you troll yourself!!!

​we choose that!!! we are ally who prefer to gave castle on guys who has helped us.... and ofc we arent ally to tell to our people to cover our ass... so QQ we can kill without castle too!!

It fit you so good @SOiL , 7 weeks without castle, I dont understand why you troll yourself!!!

​we choose that!!! we are ally who prefer to gave castle on guys who has helped us.... and ofc we arent ally to tell to our people to cover our ass... so QQ we can kill without castle too!!

​Sorry but you dont choose, is what you can afford, you are not good enought to get a castle for vigi, but if you have a smile saying that is for the ally is okay, we want you better saying that you did it for your ally than crying on forum.

you belive vigi clan cant def castle? i can say you easly we prefer to give castles on ally!!! you belive we cant keep oren as a vigilance? i can answer you easly!! we cant def gludio? easly but as i said you we prefer to give to ally!! we dont care about castles

So dont sign for them, continue farming so you contine in top lvls, meanwhile...

@Koukou

​you see? you dont have to say anything because im true!!! so im happy for this!!!