Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

WickedSick alliance recruits

this start to look so creepy, how kou and ge want us to believe that they are happy in their marriage and sh1t..

• Like 2

you belive vigi clan cant def castle? i can say you easly we prefer to give castles on ally!!! you belive we cant keep oren as a vigilance? i can answer you easly!! we cant def gludio? easly but as i said you we prefer to give to ally!! we dont care about castles

​they prefer to "give"(more like renting actually) castles to their ally only when they need to rebuild castle walls.

that shows how much they really care for their allies 108.gif

you belive vigi clan cant def castle? i can say you easly we prefer to give castles on ally!!! you belive we cant keep oren as a vigilance? i can answer you easly!! we cant def gludio? easly but as i said you we prefer to give to ally!! we dont care about castles

​they prefer to "give"(more like renting actually) castles to their ally only when they need to rebuild castle walls.

​actually GE was casting on oren also))), man so many bananas needed on this forum

/summon bananax999

​actually GE was casting on oren also))), man so many bananas needed on this forum

/summon bananax999

​there's a difference between casting when a castle isn't yours, and letting an ally take your castle just to rebuild walls. looks like someone really shitted in his pants when the aden castle wall broke down 108.gif

but who am i to judge anyway. if your allies like to be treated as puppets, then good for them :v

It fit you so good @SOiL , 7 weeks without castle, I dont understand why you troll yourself!!!

​we choose that!!! we are ally who prefer to gave castle on guys who has helped us.... and ofc we arent ally to tell to our people to cover our ass... so QQ we can kill without castle too!!

​Sorry but you dont choose, is what you can afford, you are not good enought to get a castle for vigi, but if you have a smile saying that is for the ally is okay, we want you better saying that you did it for your ally than crying on forum.

​First use something by yourself, be creative a bit.
Secondly we play without 2k CP as handicap so maybe, I say maybe, you stop using PR.

WTS Nick Name "Soil" 1kkk

PS: please fix drop items for guards T.T

​Why is that even a bug? Guards are NPC like mobs are. If you die and you're not attacker you have chance to lose items like it is from mobs. Did you really died from guards -4? Biz used scroll rez? oh wait it's siege area.

​Why is that even a bug? Guards are NPC like mobs are. If you die and you're not attacker you have chance to lose items like it is from mobs. Did you really died from guards -4? Biz used scroll rez? oh wait it's siege area.

You rekt yourself noob, you blaming game mechanic in your faults , stop searching excuses ingame it's you and your ally and nothing else. It's not c4 or interlude or other shit it's new chronicles, it's new lineage and if mechanics of game allow you to not to lose exp and ress non stop, so stop making cry topics and in agony pray for admins to say " what a poor soil" let's do some custom for him.

/Juan bsoen

• Like 2

/summon bananax999

​there's a difference between casting when a castle isn't yours, and letting an ally take your castle just to rebuild walls. looks like someone really shitted in his pants when the aden castle wall broke down 108.gif

but who am i to judge anyway. if your allies like to be treated as puppets, then good for them :v

​DonateABananaFoundation

/target Arcanum>/Trade>hand him a banana

• Like 1

So dont sign for them, continue farming so you contine in top lvls, meanwhile...

@Koukou

​you see? you dont have to say anything because im true!!! so im happy for this!!! 

You arguing like a bullshit. It's like I can Ez do whatever I want :) but I don't want to, nice in school maybe someone believe you but not here, monkeykou

IMG-20161219-WA0031.thumb.jpg.d08b76b342Say thanks to pistolas @Koukou and stop crying GG

​Thats Suicide Squad Present for x mas Come On people Get in the Xmas Spirit Show some love no more hate
Ho Ho Ho

This lama trying to avoid this drama, sure presents nooby monkey :)

​Go get some bananas back that you gave cause  you need them bro ;)

And Mrs.Ge crying again and again....xD

​Stiba who are you man??? stay at girann harbor and stop talk plz!!!!! 

My dear little lier try talk to me? O.o

This week i star play again my archer so i disappoint u. :P

​tell me who are you???? i saw yesterday on AQ and you dead for sorc lvl 40

Duelist Light from SM kill me therexD

I die 2x(LovePvE,Light) and kill so many your sorcs when u killing AQ and u fail cause i killing your flags and pk sorcs. :x

Again u show all people on forum why i call u "My dear little LIER":P

:ph34r: What did i do to you Soil? Why you mentioned my name here :x

You took my dual sls 7 long time ago. What else you want from Santa Cloudy?

Just name it kid ! Im here to give away what i have xD

​we losse 4% and we dont need scrolls we have big balls.

​I remember you buying top C duals +5 for 800 cols. So I guess you have much to give, that's why ;)

​That's why you gonna say all the time we're higher lvls, using simple rez in abg just to win the fight? I did take 3 pvp on tereza's body with simple rez, was funny.. xD Back to the topic. 
WickedSick alliance recruits up

​I remember you buying top C duals +5 for 800 cols. So I guess you have much to give, that's why ;)

​That's why you gonna say all the time we're higher lvls, using simple rez in abg just to win the fight? I did take 3 pvp on tereza's body with simple rez, was funny.. xD Back to the topic. 
WickedSick alliance recruits up

Yes it was correct. But i didnt need to donate to have alot of cols like that :)

Btw, i still have 3k cols now just fyi kid :)

Do you want to have Christmas gift?

• Like 1