minde0815

Wipe if after a chronicle update?

Interesting idea, but I don’t think it fits the Classic chronicle. This is supposed to be long term play chronicle. And if you spend let’s say 5 months leveling just to get to end game locations. You wouldn’t want it to be wiped after they add new end game locations to spend another 5 months leveling. You would like to go and try these new locations right away  :)

• Like 2

Interesting idea, but I don’t think it fits the Classic chronicle. This is supposed to be long term play chronicle. And if you spend let’s say 5 months leveling just to get to end game locations. You wouldn’t want it to be wiped after they add new end game locations to spend another 5 months leveling. You would like to go and try these new locations right away  :)

​Well I certainly wouldn't want a wipe, it's not my suggestion :D I just remember the old times when in private servers they were doing wipes after a chronicle update (mabie it was inevitable).

It was, because they were inexperienced and didn't know how to convert database. And/or tools they were using were 10year older. Nowadays it is not that complicated to convert database to match the data from new chronicles.