Sett

how to make money in classic

I wonder, how do you guys intend to make money when the server goes live?

It's not like it's impossible, but i'm curious, because most of the cheesier ways will not be possible, mostly because there won't be people to earn money from, for quite a while i imagine. So, how do you get gear? Is there anything worth farming to be sold to shops? Is there AN area where you get a little bit more adena? A quest worth doing?

Or is hard grind to get higher level drops from higher level monsters really the only option?

Dwarves always seem to benefit from this by selling soulshots or other goodies. Don't worry too much in the beginning, everybody will be in the same spot. Just pick up quests in the hunting areas you were about to go anyway and try to to kill white mobs for more adena. Of course you ll need the help of a party so you ll avoid big cooldown but that's classic for you.

I have a secret way to get tons of adena. But if i share it, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it!

Jokes aside, you need to get adena classic way, which means kill mobs.

Well, that's exactly my point. Not even dwarves will make much more money, because there will be noone able to pay theme. Or are people really gonna blow all of their income on the soulshots, that they won't be able to use consistently anyways?

You will get it by being cleverer as the mass of the people out there. Being richer also is the key to being more successfull in the PvP aspect of the game.That is the essence of Lineage 2 and that is exactly what most of use who are waiting for the server start want. We do not want the 3 letter solution of getting everything by everyone, without putting any brain power or work into the game.

hard to make money solo.

More people = more adena. A 9 man CP can make millions of adena in the first few days by sharing. They have 1 spoil that can keep all the mats. All drops dont depend to 1, they can share it. Shared full drops. 1 crafter whos able to creat everything for the cp. The organised parties are the people who gonna roll the server later cause they will be first in everything. First class changes, first c grade stuff, first b grade stuff, first raids. If you want success try to find a CP

If you solo a lot i can recommend only to stick with the money quests around your starting village

Well, that's exactly my point. Not even dwarves will make much more money, because there will be noone able to pay theme. Or are people really gonna blow all of their income on the soulshots, that they won't be able to use consistently anyways?

​For Classic its still considerable option to make a bit more money as dwarven classes, I would recommend If you will be alone or max duo, u might want to have at least spoiler, which makes double or even more at earlier stages of leveling as other characters.

Well, of course i wan't to find CP - or rather: a group of friends, people who can cooperate and have fun together. But finding decent group of people, mature people, mature people playing video games, mature people playing Lineage, mature people playing Lineage classic on private server, in OBT, and all of that while being somewhat capable to do stuff or to learn it. THAT seems to be a hard task indeed... Plus it doesn't help that i don't always act quite mature either. Or capable. Or able to learn :D

But yea, i try. :)

ye spoilers can sell to npc shops all thaht crap they spoiled. Or..

craft d grade? :D

or even no grade :P Sword breaker cost 365 iron ore and 365 coal. (not sure if you sell all these to npc shop will you get 300k=the npc rpice of the weapon)

dwarves make a lot of adena by selling keys and crap to the grocery, if you have an aoe party and you spoil festival you will triple the amount of adena you would have gotten if you lacked the dwarf, the problem should be mana sustain, but you can always have 1-2 elders outside the party

the most simple ways to make adena are: farm mobs, do repeteable quests and spoil.

however, the most profitable way will always be spoiling, simply because it includes: mats for crafting, item parts for crafting, recipes for items and enchant scrolls with some luck.

crafting is profitable as well, but to do that you need recipes first, wich bring us back to the previous point of spoiling.

eventually, daggers can try to open treasure chests with keys and get enchants from there too, if they're lucky enough.

every other class will just have to rely on farming mobs. or farming raid bosses. or both 9_9

no treasure chests here

​you sure? because in that case, key skills for daggers would be useless :|

or wait, maybe not entirely. Core should still need a key to enter, i guess.

Because in a low rate classic server we are talking about rates and rates suck monkey balls spoilers will always have a slight advantage than the rest. Some people will go extra cheap just to buy a top No Grade from them to be the OP of the week. In other terms if you get lucky and get a full drop there will always be suckers to spend all their kinah so they can level up faster and if not selling useless junk on vendors will still fetch some dollar. *wink wink

There are definitely no chests.  I thought about playing a dagger user on release, wanted to check the drops and searched orc camp, execution ground etc.. Did not find any chest.