Sign in to follow this  
BeNicePls

U should say in Class change thread ...

Hi guys,

I checked and i didnt find, but maybe i wrong.

Well, i think u should say in Class change thread if we are able to play our char when we request the class change, these days before the server restart.

For example. i make the request, so i create a ticket a Wednesday, i would like to know if i can play wednesday, thrusday and friday before the server restart, or when i create the ticket the account is blocked?

Thanks.

The account will be blocked on the next server restart, in that particular case would be on friday and it'll be up to 24h.

​I needed to have it clear, that u can play before server restart.

"Class changes are being made after restart within 24 hours (might take longer, depending on amount of tickets in Support center). For this time access to your character will be blocked. About character's availability you will be informed in the Ticket."

isnt in this part clearly said that your access to the character will be blocked up to 24 hours after restart? 

When you change class all your items, adena, wh remains correct? You just change class nothing else? 

​u lose equipped dyes tho, so if u remove them before class change, u can get at least 5 back (or maybe it doesnt work like that here, dunno :D