Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Hi I'm back! ...(who cares)

not that im mean about ur vid, i just didnt found anything for myself in it. How is it possible there cant be bad score and u become troll hater etc. meh, ignorants. But im not mad, u could not understand me well :)

Yet i believe next one gonna be top bananas ;)

what im watching actually? U standing whole pvp on sleep, full pt gank 3 ppl, noob commentary, kill ppl on spawn, no thanks.

only two actions worth watch. The one vs Dee and vs DA at the end. GJ.

from WL that could not kill boxed PP u advanced to PR which makes big dmg on all two skills he has. Looking forward what will happen next.

P.S: u have skill called Hex, try it sometimes.

​Whole pvp on sleep, u fuking check video once time, whole pt is on sleep because its random clan party withouth ts, what u expect? Unsleeping eachother?  Also i will use typical perkunas phrase "higher levels" h3yHereYosh1King is 75 he landed everything, and nobody CC him. We are not 76 u big mouthed forum troll.

what im watching actually? U standing whole pvp on sleep, full pt gank 3 ppl, noob commentary, kill ppl on spawn, no thanks.

from WL that could not kill boxed PP u advanced to PR which makes big dmg on all two skills he has. Looking forward what will happen next.

​Whole pvp on sleep, u fuking check video once time, whole pt is on sleep because its random clan party withouth ts, what u expect? Unsleeping eachother?  Also i will use typical perkunas phrase "higher levels" h3yHereYosh1King is 75 he landed everything, and nobody CC him. We are not 76 u big mouthed forum troll.

​lol what a rage xD and u re stupid. I brought my opinion, that videos re interesting to watch when something is happening on them, here is not. I dont know if they were on TS or not, simply like i care what they do when they go pvp, i though u go to beat enemy so u do ur best including good communication.

check again whats the definition of trolling i said my opinion, nothing to troll here. Why i cant say i dont like video just go lick his ass like u do to each other? U re low minded. Better call koukou to send u some <3 coz u got angry.

For my lovely noob armbar I can tell you ONCE AGAIN stop ganging us at BS to make 3D shit movie, we are not afk party we are all active.. Pinc rekt all your party solo when you tried to rekt EE such a smart guys. 

For second guy, he is raging case they tried to kill yoshi don't Remeber duo or trio and he rekt them Ez. Then top ganks us at BS three times and they didn't even kill one of us :(( poor poor WC.

​lol what a rage xD and u re stupid. I brought my opinion, that videos re interesting to watch when something is happening on them, here is not. I dont know if they were on TS or not, simply like i care what they do when they go pvp, i though u go to beat enemy so u do ur best including good communication.

check again whats the definition of trolling i said my opinion, nothing to troll here. Why i cant say i dont like video just go lick his ass like u do to each other? U re low minded. Better call koukou to send u some <3 coz u got angry.

For my lovely noob armbar I can tell you ONCE AGAIN stop ganging us at BS to make 3D shit movie, we are not afk party we are all active.. Pinc rekt all your party solo when you tried to rekt EE such a smart guys. 

For second guy, he is raging case they tried to kill yoshi don't Remeber duo or trio and he rekt them Ez. Then top ganks us at BS three times and they didn't even kill one of us :(( poor poor WC.

​:D Level up me to 76 plz.

​:D Level up me to 76 plz.

You go gang, omg they are not afk, got rekt.then excuses... I told you twice don't come but you hard try :( by the way Ee and SWS which you ganked are 72 lvls....