Sign in to follow this  
FailTree

Accounts banned

Hello!

I've tried to run some 3rd party software from the newly created account and got my ALL 3 accounts banned. I'm new to this server, but I already like it much. Also, now I understand that your level of protection is even better than official servers have. Would you be so kind to unban me? Or could you tell me, what should I do in order to get un-banned?

Thanks.

I love how ppl get to reclaim after getting banned, but if they didnt get caught they would bot as much as possible, playing unfair, having other players who play fair, deep in somewhere ¬¬

So server got protection for 3rd party software and  its deisnged to ban people using it right?
So this guy use it and got ban whats the reason getting unban? It works right it did hes job any reason this topic exsist?

So server got protection for 3rd party software and  its deisnged to ban people using it right?
So this guy use it and got ban whats the reason getting unban? It works right it did hes job any reason this topic exsist?

​Sadly wise GMs allow to pay for sins of using bots. Which my opinion should not be aviable. And its working up to 2 or 3 chances i heard. But prolly if not this, we would have 2/3 less players, most of them tried boting.

​the suprised part with 5 euro will come to him later =))

Its fair to have a second change,all we know what l2 became and a lot of ppl who coming here from crap servers they think its ok to bot and noone will punish you.when they get banned they have the change to play fair or leave. server if they havent this change the ppl will go to play or bot in other server.so the server have got money, ppl have got a second change and the population is growing everyone is happy, just report bots when y see them,the gms they doing awesome job here.