Narmontas

Suggestion for Administration prior Live

Hello everybody. Firstly I wish to thank those people whom are trying to make this server as good as possible. That started this project and whole idea can rival official servers of classic. Of course here on beta we (players) are trying to give as much feedback as possible. still... There are some things - features that makes me doubt of this servers success. 

We (beta testers) are playing here , feeling server economy , monsters , players strengths and weaknesses so I think that prior Live launch we should make at least some crucial changes together. For that I suggest to make pools in which people could vote.

For example : What do you think of Tattoo dyes?   Should they be implemented here? Max stats +12 -15 or   +5 max per stat. Or Maybe this server could exist without any dyes like in some chronicles before? For example Mages can go up to +12 wiz (which is insane on pvp) some Archers can take +12 STR stat which is also insane thing out here... But still people can decide. Thats what I meaning out here. This is private server and people would have possibility to make decisions in what server they wish to play.

Another pool could be done about economy of server : For example : x3 (Should spoil rate or spoil drop amount should be x3 out here) . 

Thats what i mean. Players could give a best feedback this server needs and now in beta phase this is the best time to share ideas , experience in order to make best server that people could play :)  Share your ideas and thoughts. I dare you

Как говорит могучая пословица - Выслушай игрока и сделай все на оборот, тогда ты достигнешь успеха.
Ибо сейчас "имбо школьники" повылезают и захотят склонить, что-то в свою сторону

Я считаю надо делать без вмешательств "имбо пацанов" который потянет одеяло на свою сторону

If you want to play original game dont make any changes in game mechanic.

А то так начнут мудрить по заявкам нуждающихся и в итоге получится не пойми что...  

Я лично не против, если бы начали вводить контент из последних патчей официальных серверов, пусть даже и по частям, благо не так уж это сложно должно быть (а может и наоборот в текущей сборке), но пока даже то что есть никак не доделают.

Korean have last original patches, russian only "1.4" now. 

Btw, in russian last patch (age of war) adena rate (and drop\spoil ?) is about x3 from Classic start rates.

Well the truth to be told if server would be launched with everything on default settings. This server will reach its fiasco. So once rates are modified , quests should be revised , any actual bugs , visual ones as well. And I think that we (beta testers) should help administration to deal with a problems - providing information of any errors within a game. I myself wish this server to be really good , bugless that players could really enjoy this alternative of official servers. So maybe we could reach best ideas , some customisation to fix some errors and faults that are even within game mechanics. :)

Suggestions are nice and administrators take them under consideration but making polls with what features everyone wants is different than what this project is all about which is to bring back the classic experience to the players with some attractive elements.

If you ask the community for everything not only you show lack of judgement but you risk having posts like" Why don't you implement what i told you? Do it or i m leaving."

the only suggestion worth taking in consideration so far was just the one about the offline shop.

we don't need changed rates.

we don't need custom items like mana potions.

we don't need custom features.

actually, we don't need any other kind of this shit that's not retail-like.

• Like 1

I couldn't have said it better. Classic is unique because it's hardcore without any help from npc or shops or drops or rates... It comes down to teamplay and individual skill.

Love or leave it, imho.

Well and who have spoken anything about changing rates? It was for example quest : "Which would be better for this server" X3 Spoil rate or X1 spoil rate 3x ammount. LOL.

And it's just to ensure fair economy lolz