eXistenZ

Wait for moderator confirmation...

50 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

1-72 hours

That's not actually right, I have waited more than 72h :P

Edited by Malkav

3 minutes ago, Malkav said:

That's not actually right, I have waited more than 72h :P

It also depends on the employment inspectors.

by the time you have accepted my items in auctionhouse other people put theirs and are cheaper. i think you have to accept items faster because this is not something viable... if i take them back and put them again with different price then you will accept them in 1 week again and is pointless

any update on this? Its very difficult to sell something in the auction house because of the time you spend to approve the items...

17 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

by the time you have accepted my items in auctionhouse other people put theirs and are cheaper. i think you have to accept items faster because this is not something viable... if i take them back and put them again with different price then you will accept them in 1 week again and is pointless

Hello. It's taking from 24 to 72 hours. Based on amount of items and etc. We don't have priority, so in your case other person items was installed erlier. 

- Administration checks on the legitimacy of your items, and only after that they appear at the auction (the time to check items - 24-72 hours, in some cases - more)

If you have any case where you items was longer then 72 hours - please tell me.

• Like 1