Sign in to follow this  
OrfeoDeLira

Help me i cant connect.

Buenas a todos, me sucede lo siguiente. Descargue el cliente desde la pagina, por lo que lo instale desde 0 adicionalmente descargue e instale el luncher del servidor, luego de realizar esto intente ingresar y me deja en la seleccion de proxy y me desconecta. borre y descargue de nuevo la carpeta system y nada sigue el mismo problema. alguien tendra alguna idea?.

desde ya muchas gracias.

saludos!

--

Good to all, the following happens to me. Download the client from the page, so install it from 0 additionally download and install the server luncher, after doing this try to enter and leave me in the proxy selection and disconnect me. Delete and unload the system folder again and nothing follows the same problem. Someone will have any idea ?. From already thank you very much. regards!

Hello. It can be if you sitting on proxy screen for long or your connection is not stable. You can contact me at skype and I will check everything with you.

2 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. It can be if you sitting on proxy screen for long or your connection is not stable. You can contact me at skype and I will check everything with you.

Just login the account I select the proxy, and on the connection is pretty stable. Tell me what your skype user is. thank you very much.