Adorias1918

New Player LF CLAN + suggestions about class

Hallo, i just started the server and im looking to stay for a long time, im looking for clan i want to play mainly tank(DA) or Archer. Is tank good, am i going to find pt on later lvls? I dont want to solo I have 10 years experience of l2 im patient and im looking to support the clan im going to join. I have TS but can play only on evenings because i work and study in university. Any suggestions? ? Is it worth to play tank PALA or DA or better archer?

Edited by Adorias1918

On this server many parties complain about lack of tank. You will have pt everyrtime, but there are jerks too on this server and they will be trying to stun you with trains to drop items from you. Nevertheless, tank is a solid choice because probably you won't have any problems with finding a party. Good luck my friend ;)

34 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

On this server many parties complain about lack of tank. You will have pt everyrtime, but there are jerks too on this server and they will be trying to stun you with trains to drop items from you. Nevertheless, tank is a solid choice because probably you won't have any problems with finding a party. Good luck my friend ;)

Thanks for the info bro i will propably start human tank and then make PALA or DA. Or make SK? 

2 minutes ago, Adorias1918 said:

Thanks for the info bro i will propably start human tank and then make PALA or DA. Or make SK? 

As far as I know Paladin sucks on this server. I haven't seen any high lvl Paladins so far. But I think on 2.0 Paladins will be way better than now. But no one knows when 2.0 come in and you can have hard time playing Paladin in this patch. I'd go for DA because of Horror. It helps a lot in pvp ;)

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

As far as I know Paladin sucks on this server. I haven't seen any high lvl Paladins so far. But I think on 2.0 Paladins will be way better than now. But no one knows when 2.0 come in and you can have hard time playing Paladin in this patch. I'd go for DA because of Horror. It helps a lot in pvp ;)

Many thanks bro you were realy helpfull i will give it a good thought and make a choice between sk or da! But i think DA is better... panther is op!

Edited by Adorias1918

1 hour ago, Adorias1918 said:

Many thanks bro you were realy helpfull i will give it a good thought and make a choice between sk or da! But i think DA is better... panther is op!

kep in mind there are no pet SS so your panther isent that op atm :P DA is for sure a strong class and a good soloer aswell, but so is an SK some would say SK is stronger due to LS and cubics,hex, but i think its a matter of personal choice.

Edited by valkynic

both SK and DA are very good. DA is extremely popular because their fear has the best land rate of all mental debuffs. Melee/archer/mage parties will always have spot for you. Myrtan is right people will stun you under mobs in highier level zones, mostly until you choose a side to join. Poeple don't let random neutrals exp for free in ABG for example. DA is top 3 oly farmer too, while SK is not, but obviously less competition. So up to you.