Co-owner

[POLL] Pin Security System

Pin Security System  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pin Security System?

• Yes!
    • No.

Community,

Let us know if you want us to enable the "Pin Security System". It might be a little annoying, but extra security is always welcomed.

Edited by Draqla
  • Like 2

it is annyoing for ppl who share buffer accounts.. yeah i know you can still give away mail infos.. but its annyoing... imo

In my opinion , it is better to do the acceleration of the opening server and update than Security System...

​this, getting someones username and password is hard enough and if someone is good enough to hack those easly he will hack ur PINNNN aswell.

• Like 1

Stolen accounts are stolen from people who gave them away, by people who got them - unless your password is password. I seriously doubt the off chance of someone putting the effert to hacking a private server is worth the effert on administration's and players' side...

So i'd suggest just enforcing aplhanumeric + caps password, and use this to hinder botting instead, like Innova does.There's never too much protection against botters.

No need for that but if it is in classic then im ok with it.
(Never got bored with it in official for 2 years)

​There is always need for extra security. 

Good idea. 

Stolen accounts are stolen from people who gave them away, by people who got them - unless your password is password. I seriously doubt the off chance of someone putting the effert to hacking a private server is worth the effert on administration's and players' side...

So i'd suggest just enforcing aplhanumeric + caps password, and use this to hinder botting instead, like Innova does.There's never too much protection against botters.

​Innova AND protection against bots :D. Best joke in the book. Evah.

​Well i didn't say it works there :D

But putting someone's time and effort to bypassing bot protection on official server with thousands of players, yield a little more rewards, than doing it on one of the zillions of private servers...

I would say no unless you can make it remember trusted HWID, so it doesnt ask for pin on every login. it wont help with protection against scam, since 99% of scammed ppl gave away/shared their account and got betrayed. And these people will share the PIN anyway. 

​Well i didn't say it works there :D

But putting someone's time and effort to bypassing bot protection on official server with thousands of players, yield a little more rewards, than doing it on one of the zillions of private servers...

​I agree with you, it's way more profitable to bot on official etc. But... there are still thousands of bots on private servers, this is classic, people will bot a lot to make things easier for them. We should do everything to discaurage this kind of behavior :).

​I agree with you, it's way more profitable to bot on official etc. But... there are still thousands of bots on private servers, this is classic, people will bot a lot to make things easier for them. We should do everything to discaurage this kind of behavior :).

​exactly

I would say no unless you can make it remember trusted HWID, so it doesnt ask for pin on every login. it wont help with protection against scam, since 99% of scammed ppl gave away/shared their account and got betrayed. And these people will share the PIN anyway. 

​+1

i vote for no. its too much trouble for me <,< a extra move i dont need

​Typing 4 digits is too much trouble for you?