Michaszek

Need help with choice of class!

Hello,

Me and my friend decided to start playing on this server but I'm having trouble with picking my class. He will be playing an archer (either HE or PR) and I was wondering what class would be the absolute best for me to pick in order to duo exp better. The only requirement I have is to be somewhat usefull myself and not simply a recharger/offhealer in lategame like an SE/EE. Thank you for your help!

Mike

If u play with friend, there are many possible and well working duos. You can try pr + wc/pp, nuker+se, tyrant/glad/wl + se, destro +se/wc, or tyrant + sws + box buffer and farm aoe

If he is going to be archer 100% then you can be tank/SWS/BD or another archer class or WC... SE/EE and Bish are very appreciated especially when high lvls comes... 

If he is willing play another DD you can make duo aoe... any mage nuker + SWS or BD can do very nice duo exp... till lvl 65

keep in mind this isent officiel, ppl here plays SE/EE activ, here they are both quite good.

now dunno if it would be your best bet for an archer duo but for sure an SE isent a bad combo heals/recharge//basic buffs/Root, sure there might be better duo chars but as an se you can for sure be usefull in late game aswell.

but as everyone else says, archer/wc or sws/tank, it all comes down to your play style

If you prefere the more kiteing play style againts 2+ ppl wc is a great pick, plenty of cc and simple heals extra stun if they come close to you + all buffs you really need (emp/zerg) 

if your more into the whole charging in, tank/sws might be better for you, both of them provide good utility and depending on tank good controle.

both setups should have no problem getting grps, lots of rb parties wants archers/buffer/tank so it would work well in pve aswell and should you prefere to duo well that should be no problem with either setup aswell.