Sign in to follow this  
Souvlaki is Passion

Too long

hm. thats what most people did. leaving the forum/server. under 300 forum guests each day. horrible. 1 month ago it was perma 600-800 a fall of 50% within 1 month. If this is not a sign i dont know

That's normal, people find other game for past the time , maybe some will comeback , but for sure we loss some player with this waiting

I'm not really sure why there was a post on the forum talking about a new assembly update on 'friday'. it's 4 weeks later now and nothing has happend.... For a while there I was real excited

226.gif

​Don't get ahead of yourself. When everybody leaves and I can't blame them tbh it will be you and 10 other people playing this game on day 1. Hard to image Day 2 with this numbers. 

I'm not really sure why there was a post on the forum talking about a new assembly update on 'friday'. it's 4 weeks later now and nothing has happend.... For a while there I was real excited

​they never spoke about that they will provide a new assembly update on friday..u have to read carefully.

and its not 4 weeks later now...(he wrote it at 16 June)

​Don't get ahead of yourself. When everybody leaves and I can't blame them tbh it will be you and 10 other people playing this game on day 1. Hard to image Day 2 with this numbers. 

​Of course you can play elsewhere beside this one, there are plenty of server but they are in Interlude/High Five with Pay to win cash shop for most of them.

Don't worry about a population issue there, except few guys who bitching everyday, for remaining other, they are patient and can handle this.

• Like 3

this days ppl dont understand that good servers allways need allot time of development.

6 months up to a year arent something special (nearly all big servers had this time till they went live)

But u dont see this in a time when every day a new crappy 1 month server open his doors

​Of course you can play elsewhere beside this one, there are plenty of server but they are in Interlude/High Five with Pay to win cash shop for most of them.

Don't worry about a population issue there, except few guys who bitching everyday, for remaining other, they are patient and can handle this.

I am just telling the truth, there is no need to be snarky. I want this server succeed as much as you do, but you need to be quite delusional thinking that the numbers of people interested in this project are not dropping. There is a limit for this drop and simply this server is not going to work when you have a few hundreds playing it. Check the forum stats, online 34 members and 260 guests. It is 1/3 maybe half of the population comparing to a few weeks ago. I am not going to sugar coat it but the numbers are low. Patience is a great virtue so good luck to you and those 50 people playing it on the first day. 

hm. thats what most people did. leaving the forum/server. under 300 forum guests each day. horrible. 1 month ago it was perma 600-800 a fall of 50% within 1 month. If this is not a sign i dont know

​I think a lot of people are like me - I used to visit forum daily in the beginning when I first discovered this project and there was a new info every day. 

However things get slowly and I know that announcements appear like once a week or less, so there's no reason to come here often.

However - just because I don't visit forum daily, doesn't mean I'm not planning to play here. Yes, once Beta 2.0 becomes open I'll probably come back to visiting daily, but until then - no reason to camp here ^_^

So please, people who go here daily - don't get too sad when daily numbers are dropping - it's natural. I'm 100% sure that unless something bad happens there will be huge online on opening - this project is unique and a lot of players are waiting for f2p Classic server (Innova will be paid $$ and the other Russian will have no english community +probably pay to win)

All in all, I'm glad devs are taking their time with this project so they can make it as perfect as possible.

Cheers!

Yup, this serv wont get up ever coz they decided to spend last 2 months for PIN security, but atleast u gonna have secure game rofl.

Fryderyk  by the way when the official in Europe will Open if they do it. Do u really think people will stay in this private server who can close at any moment and with no-official files seriously???? Dont worry people prefer to pay and play on a real server official with real files and no stress about a close in the next years or month believe me. When official come alive... this server will have a BIG drop of player because we will switch. Its sad to say but its the reality. I would prefer play on a official until a private. And its not the 12 Euro a month who will stop anybody there to play this lovely game one last time.

Like u said they try tto make that PERFECT and its the good attitude but it will never be 100%  official. And when we will need to make this game advance i mean in the next chronicle what u think it will happen. We will need to test other chronicle , update because classic like u certanly know dont stop at the 2.0 so there will be maybe alot of bug too in their new files 3.0 4.0 5.0 etc....

Its a great project they made.. but most of the people are there for test have fun BEFORE the official come ALIVE if he come one day too ( its not sure 100% it go online but great chance. )

Fryderyk  by the way when the official in Europe will Open if they do it. Do u really think people will stay in this private server who can close at any moment and with no-official files seriously???? Dont worry people prefer to pay and play on a real server official with real files and no stress about a close in the next years or month believe me. When official come alive... this server will have a BIG drop of player because we will switch. Its sad to say but its the reality. I would prefer play on a official until a private. And its not the 12 Euro a month who will stop anybody there to play this lovely game one last time.

Like u said they try tto make that PERFECT and its the good attitude but it will never be 100%  official. And when we will need to make this game advance i mean in the next chronicle what u think it will happen. We will need to test other chronicle , update because classic like u certanly know dont stop at the 2.0 so there will be maybe alot of bug too in their new files 3.0 4.0 5.0 etc....

Its a great project they made.. but most of the people are there for test have fun BEFORE the official come ALIVE if he come one day too ( its not sure 100% it go online but great chance. )

​Well I wouldn't agree that most people prefer to pay. It really depends on how pricey the subscription will be, especially for large portion of players who are from Greece, they need to count every euro because soon they'll be back to drachmas :D xD

I am just telling the truth, there is no need to be snarky. I want this server succeed as much as you do, but you need to be quite delusional thinking that the numbers of people interested in this project are not dropping. There is a limit for this drop and simply this server is not going to work when you have a few hundreds playing it. Check the forum stats, online 34 members and 260 guests. It is 1/3 maybe half of the population comparing to a few weeks ago. I am not going to sugar coat it but the numbers are low. Patience is a great virtue so good luck to you and those 50 people playing it on the first day. 

asd.thumb.jpg.495371d1b4a122e7bc15fc3278

tell me again about numbers.

people are not on the forum/server 24/7 simply because they're waiting for Live, and they just browse the forums for news every once and then. those who can't wait can simply gtfo, it's their own choice and there's nothing else to say about it.

​

Do u really think people will stay in this private server who can close at any moment and with no-official files seriously???? Dont worry people prefer to pay and play on a real server official with real files and no stress about a close in the next years or month believe me. When official come alive... this server will have a BIG drop of player because we will switch. Its sad to say but its the reality. I would prefer play on a official until a private. And its not the 12 Euro a month who will stop anybody there to play this lovely game one last time.

​and what makes you think that everyone here is willing to pay a monthly fee just to play with an 11 years old game with obsolete gameplay? get real.

RU/KR already had their own massive drops of players with the P2P model, hence why they ended up merging servers. P2P fail aside, the adena/exp rates are so retarded on offi, that when people realized that they had to grind non-stop everyday with crap gear just make 1 level every 3-4 weeks, they simply got discouraged and left. the people that played for nostalgia endured the gameplay for 1-2 months, then they left as well.

ask yourself how many people are doing PvP at endgame on offi, considering the exp loss on death.

most of the people left on retail are botters running trains 24/7 for farming and selling their shit on ebay, if you take those people out, offi would be a desert as well.

i'd rather play on a decent private server with higher rates and possibly working features, rather than pay to play on offi with crippled rates. but that's just me.

those who really wanted to play on offi already moved to L2C JP. the only downpoint is that beside ping, they ban foreign players if they get caught speaking english in world chat. and ofc, there's also waves of bots along with a P2W shop on JP.

Ping is not good  from Canada to play in Japan that why i dont play. I heard from people i means European player on russian official yes u are right less people play , but i heard its because people are caped in level I mean near lv 55-60 not everybudy but alot of hardcore player  and they dont have really good zone so they wait the next expansion because it will be more easy to continue leveling in the new zone instead of pvping and like u well said loss % everytime in war etc... But im sure what u said about official is true too alot of people discouraged im not surprised by that.

I hope the best for this project dont worry about it.

asd.thumb.jpg.495371d1b4a122e7bc15fc3278

tell me again about numbers.

people are not on the forum/server 24/7 simply because they're waiting for Live, and they just browse the forums for news every once and then. those who can't wait can simply gtfo, it's their own choice and there's nothing else to say about it.

​

​I don't know what a thread which has been created in March is going to prove, so keep trying. The buzz was very strong when the news about this Classic server dropped so a lot of people were curious about it, hence these numbers. Now nobody cares, the buzz is gone, the reputation is tarnished and the live stats for this forum just show that public's interest in the whole project is almost gone. Now only a small number of people care. People are discouraged and put off by this and you need to be delusional thinking that the large population is going to play here. 

the fact that the thread reached 50k views on 20 june, and now there's 55k+ on 4 july, should already speak for itself.

but sure, you can keep crying about numbers if that pleases you, i honestly couldn't care less.

and beside, i'd rather play on a server with 3-4k people online and enjoy the game for what it is without stressing too much, instead of playing with 10k people online and not being able to do shit because every single spot on the world map is filled with too many players.

the fact that the thread reached 50k views on 20 june, and now there's 55k+ on 4 july, should already speak for itself.

but sure, you can keep crying about numbers if that pleases you, i honestly couldn't care less.

and beside, i'd rather play on a server with 3-4k people online and enjoy the game for what it is without stressing too much, instead of playing with 10k people online and not being able to do shit because every single spot on the world map is filled with too many players.

​the prob here is that we never had 10k ppl or "now" 3-4k ppl. its more like the server could have reach 3-4k and after all that shit we are at 1-2k maybe. You have to consider the leavers after the first month too. Maybe you give a shit about numbers but the whole world is based on numbers. Politics, sports, science...it doenst matter. Numbers dont lie as long as you dont manipulate them and i doubt that any dev or admin decrease the forum numbers to make them look like fools because they cant handle their own server. If the numbers are low the server will die and they can close it.

​LOL good luck with getting 1k online right now. 

Numbers are everything. If you have not enough players  playing online the admins will be like, fine, whatever, let's shut down this flop and the server will be down before you even finish your sentence. If you fail to understand that there is nothing I can do. 

I guess there are couple hundred CP's that simply wait opening and don't care about waiting (Including me). Only solo players that got nothing to accomplish in life sitting here at forum and bitching around.

Buy classic 1.0, create priv, be mad that russians dont want to sell 2.0, try to fix it by urself, fail. I belive that what happened.