Sign in to follow this  
Gonadriella

No love for Elven Oracles

Like the title says, I'm so sick of people on this server, that don't know s**** about this game. Nobody takes supports in pt for AOE. But later every recruitment section screams about active EE and SE. How the f*** do u want to have active players, if u don't want to take them in party? Even if I say I make trains, I heal, I buff. I can't wait at higher lvl when everybody will give us ( EEs and SEs) anything for joining Clan and CP. Half of ppl who play L2 Classic (not just this server, the game in general) don't know s**** about this game. This is a party game. Last night I was in pt with some wizard, who didn't want to take more wizards in pt cuz he said he doesn't get more exp, even if all the members in the party were telling him about the pt exp bonus. And I'm active player, not afk. People like this ruin the game:). People like this should go and play PVP servers, not hardcore servers.

Edited by Gonadriella

Firs of all - less people = more exp, the bonus does not give more than extra party member take. That wizard was right.

yes its hard to find party @ low levels with ee

anyway i bet you can find some wizards to go exp with. Or kill undead mobs solo, take bow and go to raid parties, get cursed maingaushe and solo mobs

what is goal of this post? 

its funny today i was getting flamed for not using a bow on a raid with my elder also also while i have to sit to get as much mp as possible to heal and recharge people lol

Edited by SolSol

5 minutes ago, NWD said:

Firs of all - less people = more exp, the bonus does not give more than extra party member take. That wizard was right.

anyway i bet you can find some wizards to go exp with. Or kill undead mobs solo, take bow and go to raid parties, get cursed maingaushe and solo mobs

after like 5 people its more efficient to have full party

5 minutes ago, NWD said:

first of all what u say is wrong:) - check official patch notes...How would be like u say when this game mechanics force u to pt? Full pt is 100% bonus exp...faster killing mobs, faster exp:)

is hard? is pretty impossible:)

killing undead mob solo is gonna be like this...10 mobs, 10 mins sit:) and I'm doing this.

to take a bow u need money:) im new char, i dont donate money i barely have 100k adena:)

what is the goal of this post? to open the eyes of ppl like u who reply and think like this:) cuz at later lvls everybody is crying for not having active supports:)...ask yourself why u dont have active supports:)

8 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Dont create topic here, it dont help u.

Create recruits topic and build own party.

This is general discution:) not recruiting topic:) i didn't say anything about recruiting:)

6 minutes ago, SolSol said:

its funny today i was getting flamed for not using a bow on a raid with my elder also also while i have to sot to get as much mp as possible to heal and recharge people lol

Yeah...ppl are pretty dumbed:)

if you kill mob in party with 5 people you get less exp than you kill mob in party with 6 people?

1 minute ago, NWD said:

if you kill mob in party with 5 people you get less exp than you kill mob in party with 6 people?

amount of xp u make in 20 mins with full party is greater than in 5 people, obviously tho u have to be in corresponding zone so u can kill non stop or larger amount of mobs with more people, but even then, the xp u are getting is very similar even per mob

Edited by MoDoy

depens on when and how you farm. If you make trains, to kill train you need much less time than to make it. Best exp is 1 wiz 1 tank, and so

1 minute ago, NWD said:

of course:) for every member in pt u get 10% more exp...5 ppl=50% more exp...6 ppl=60% more exp, full pt 9 ppl= 100% more exp...more ppl more exp and faster exp:)

Just now, NWD said:

depens on when and how you farm. If you make trains, to kill train you need much less time than to make it. Best exp is 1 wiz 1 tank, and so

Is hard to kill trains when u have 1 tank, 2 supports, and the rest mages?:O...omg boy

Just now, NWD said:

its not hard at all, but its faster exping with fewer members

yeah...that's why everbody is build CP full...cuz is easier to exp in 3 members:)) :-J

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

amount of xp u make in 20 mins with full party is greater than in 5 people, obviously tho u have to be in corresponding zone so u can kill non stop or larger amount of mobs with more people, but even then, the xp u are getting is very similar even per mob

+1

1 minute ago, NWD said:

they dont build cp's to level up 30 lvl wizards :))

no they dont:) they build later and spam recruitment section with EE and SE recruitment

well that is another problem. Why should a wizard take you in party if you do not commit to play with him everytime. Like he exp you and then you go play with others. 

1 minute ago, NWD said:

well that is another problem. Why should a wizard take you in party if you do not commit to play with him everytime. Like he exp you and then you go play with others. 

I was telling u before that I make trains, I heal, I buff, I recharge:)...Why would a wizard take me in pt? Yeah is not like he doesn't need buffs, heal, and mp recharge:) And also helping the tank to train:)

Make another Soc/Necro/Sph and lvling with the EE 

You can use those mage chars for killing AQ/Core/Orfen when u join some try hard pro mlg clans just saying :D

Make a party yourself, take tank, take 2 mages and so, go to cruma of fortress and exp as much as you want, or timac orc outpost. Whats the problem?