Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Jungle Wars (6)

12 minutes ago, vinter said:

Tanks from TT, must learn focus a target and agro to the end.

Just tell me what TT don't have to learn :D

49 minutes ago, Capone said:

At least that archer party got some balls to fight against wars in opposition of their pussy leader's party..

I don't know about that, they also have the party return record of server I think.

Yea I espacially pr a lot since i box many chars and i rly wont give free pvp points or eq to anyone. We fight when we have ppl. We loose and we win fights. We pr against full active top enemy parties like sayomi or rok. Any other things you wanna say?

4 minutes ago, Apocalypsa said:

Yea I espacially pr a lot since i box many chars and i rly wont give free pvp points or eq to anyone. We fight when we have ppl. We loose and we win fights. We pr against full active top enemy parties like sayomi or rok. Any other things you wanna say?

Don't worry about PR, because is part of game, but if your tanks focus a target and agro, u could win the fights...

6 minutes ago, vinter said:

Don't worry about PR, because is part of game, but if your tanks focus a target and agro, u could win the fights...

Yea we have a lot to improve on during pvp. We have been mainly farming over the months and getting known each other since we formed cp recently and we took new people in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Apocalypsa said:

Yea we have a lot to improve on during pvp. We have been mainly farming over the months and getting known each other since we formed cp recently and we took new people in.

Dont worry you are doing fine so far as i saw you guys, its legit to PR with low numbers active in your party.. I saw you many times to PR from us when you were 3-4 ppl and the rest following boxes and as many times i saw you playing with full party you were always stay and fight us. I give you respect on that and specialy when you try to fight our warrior party with an archer party which is very rare to win against tanky warriors with archers. GL to you guys and sry that i cant say the same to your pussy leader who PR a whole party against 1-2 ppl who rushing on him..

• Like 1