Sign in to follow this  
Blaemyr

Little help on class

Hello guys ^^ im thinking to start here the new lineage adventure.

I have just 1 question, is possible to play as prophet in this "new" lineage version? or all char have theyr personal buffer and is hard to find Group with PP?.

As PP i can do sometimes some solo mob with my own buff and a dual? dagger? bow? dunno which is one is best?

Thx a lot

Unfortunately I think you're going to have problem finding party... Not impossible though, every now and then I see people looking for buffers but not too often... I wrote a blog post a while ago about why I f**king hate videogames, because this is what it does, it appe- I made a suggestion a while ago to motivate even non-AoE players to party up but unfortunately one guy hijacked my topic so admins scratched that, so right now if you want to party up randomly (outside of CPs) you need to pick a char which helps in AoE. 

I think solo PP is going to be almost surprisingly good once the patch 2.0 hits live... Othell's Rune + bow + might/haste/death whisper + +12STR/-15CON + root doesn't sound all too bad ^_^

11 hours ago, Blaemyr said:

Hello guys ^^ im thinking to start here the new lineage adventure.

I have just 1 question, is possible to play as prophet in this "new" lineage version? or all char have theyr personal buffer and is hard to find Group with PP?.

As PP i can do sometimes some solo mob with my own buff and a dual? dagger? bow? dunno which is one is best?

Thx a lot

if u like to play with group. you need clan. And play class which u like. If u wont pick class that u kike you will leave or reroll to something else. Also i can level prp just to start leveling later someone else and having a buffer already.