the inscription in the chat (WTS adena ... PM) - is not a violation of the rules clauses installed on the server ...
I am accused of violating clause 1.6 of the rules. What I think is not right.
On my evidence, the administration reacts not adequately, ignoring my evidence of innocence.

• Like 2

In connection with the inadequate decision to block the player with the nickname Caruso - I ask to remove from his account the lock for the seized charge of RMT.
In the point of the rules (your server) there is no mention of punishment for: Mentioning, discussion in chat or on other third-party resources of transactions prohibited by clause 1.6.
Accordingly - to apply sanctions of this type I consider inadequate and not correct.
Otherwise, I will be forced to leave your gaming platform - in connection
  inappropriate behavior of the administration ...

I in the rules did not see that the message "wts adena" provided for the character's ban as for "RMT". The maximum that, in my opinion, the administration of the project could do was to give a ban chat and no more. In this I agree with Caruso

• Like 1

Did you just write in shout wts adena? If so, god dayum dude, if you wanna sell/buy items admins dont witch hunt RMT, but if you're spamming it in shout what do you think they're gonna do?

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Did you just write in shout wts adena? If so, god dayum dude, if you wanna sell/buy items admins dont witch hunt RMT, but if you're spamming it in shout what do you think they're gonna do?

1 time man.... no spam

• Like 1

for one silly message to ban a person as an established fact "RMT", well, it's somewhat silly. And the whole point is that there is not a word about this in the project rules.

I'm sure the Administration will correct this inapprehension

• Like 1

yes i agree to caruso. if here is administration like this, why we mast play on this server? (to administration) at first you read your rules . your ban isn't right. i had some problem like this with (l2classic.club) administration and i think this guys are inattentiveness with their players...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

As far as I know, there was only one message in the alliance chat no more.

Indeed, immediately the desire to play on such a server disappears, when administrators themselves contradict their own rules, it's outrageous and not professional.
I consider it necessary to remove the ban, otherwise I will also leave the server.

1.6 Buy, sell, exchange (or try to) ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.

You tried to sell, you got banned before you sold it. It is forbidden...

Friend of mine in 2017 also shouted !WTS glad lvl xx, yy zz gear during a moment of rage where he felt like quitting and got banned minutes later. You are both naive, but not innocent.

Unless you can prove it was a big fking joke on chat ( a stupid one, i must say), there isn't much to cry about.

Edited by weeeeD

3 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

1.6 Buy, sell, exchange (or try to) ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.

You tried to sell, you got banned before you sold it. It is forbidden...

Friend of mine in 2017 also shouted !WTS glad lvl xx, yy zz gear during a moment of rage where he felt like quitting and got banned minutes later. You are both naive, but not innocent.

for especially clever people, I give an example from the rules of another server ... Here's how to write a warning - about trying!
Turn on the brains ...
3.5. It is forbidden to sell or buy for real money, as well as "electronic payment means" equivalent to them (WebMoney, YandexMoney, etc.), any game items (adena, weapons, armor, resources, etc.). Sale of game characters and (or) accounts is prohibited in any form, for any game and non-game values. It is forbidden to mention or conduct a discussion of such transactions in the game, on the forum, or on third-party resources.

I can provide a link to the site of the server

If you read our server rules and think that it is allowed to shout WTS adena, maybe your english knowledge is just not very good. 

I'm sorry that you got banned, not my fault, stop raging on me :P 

edit: by your logic, none of the adena sellers PMing and MAILing everyone 24/7 should be banned. After all, just messages ?

Edited by weeeeD

Account was banned for RMT attempt

It was explained to the violator in Skype several times.

Or let's stop hunting all RMT attempts, let people sell stuff and then ban them... when they got money and don't care anymore? Nice logic xD

If you want to sell adena, you are on a wrong server.