True, we farmed Cruma tower room for like.. 5 hours today, lots of full drops, but zero spellbook hex and 0 SSC rec from Snipe.

On Korean classic they redone a lot of the droplist (like Hex book).

I think it's because they have new area (Aden and all around).

Japan and Russian Classic have Enchanted Valley/Aligator Island with few change on droplist (for instance, recipe SSC don't drop anymore on Death Knight and drop on Aligator island), and i think they will have same update as Korean very soon.

It need to be clear if this server use Plakis DB or Russian/Japan DB or Korean DB, 3 different database (what a mess).

Draqla is refering to russian wiki pages most of the time, so i guess that is the right DB to look at.

I'm having trouble finding how to obtain the spellbooks : sleep / body to mind / concentration, I've never played classic and I can't seem to find anything about it.. Can someone help or tell me about it?

I'm having trouble finding how to obtain the spellbooks : sleep / body to mind / concentration, I've never played classic and I can't seem to find anything about it.. Can someone help or tell me about it?

​check gludio grocery