Sign in to follow this  
nublyn

no dual box policy is punishing new players

yeah he is right, remove dual box limit so we can see 1 guy boxing pp/se/bd/sws etc
who cares about the ppl playing supports active
Kappa

Edited by xNirvana
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, nublyn said:

You like it or not it is true. I know quite some people who wish to join, but having no option to dualbox pushes them away to playing here...

XDXDXDXD

who cares tbh.

We play like this 2 years and nobody whining. Its not high rate H5 server, its about to every class to be played, yet PA is ruining it, but sometimes we can atleast see active PP's thanks to this.

Tell ur buddies to play high rate server like they did so far, we dont need them.

8 hours ago, Arcanum said:

long story short: this game was never intended for casuals, and neither freeloaders for sure.

Im a casual player and im here and i enjoy the game lol also on off server a big part of the population is casual so ur argument is invalid imo

1 hour ago, Meskita said:

Im a casual player and im here and i enjoy the game lol also on off server a big part of the population is casual so ur argument is invalid imo

not really invalid since the game itself has always been focused on PvP from c1 up until Interlude, therefore those who do not wish to invest time( and/or eventually $omething el$e ) on it will surely miss a huge part of what the game has to offer, and will end up being left behind.

of course, you can always play the game casually at low levels and enjoy it for what it is. that's simply another way of playing it.

just don't tell me that casuals with 2~3 hours gameplay per week are that much relevant, because they clearly aren't.

When i say casual i dont say 3h/week i mean people that dont play cp style and dont have a fixed time 2 play, and the the guy really wants he can keep up whit the rest of the ppl  is easy on a server where i can change class, but back 2 topic i agree with the PA its that + others services that make server running only dont like how PA Works atm

On 10/23/2017 at 1:44 PM, nublyn said:

I will better play with friends on other new low rate classic server which will come quite soon. good luck with such mentality.

good luck in wasting time on those free fail classics. This PA system is much better than "special shop" with d,c grade + enchants and other crap. Developers also need to make some profit from server, it's not some kinda kindness campaign

Edited by BoogeyMan

3 hours ago, BoogeyMan said:

good luck in wasting time on those free fail classics. This PA system is much better than "special shop" with d,c grade + enchants and other crap. Developers also need to make some profit from server, it's not some kinda kindness campaign

you people miss-understand me. I am saying for newcomers dualbox could be free for x weeks only. Just help them to lvl up buffer... test server and so on...

21 hours ago, nublyn said:

you people miss-understand me. I am saying for newcomers dualbox could be free for x weeks only. Just help them to lvl up buffer... test server and so on...

That's easily exploitable for people who might change their IP adresses and then create new accounts acting as new players.

1 thing that could be done is 50% cheaper PA on the first month. I mean forcing a player to pay 10 EUR for dualbox when he didn't have the opportunity to check out the server might be very dicsouraging especially when looking at how many fail private classic projects there were. Now I do realise that club is here for over 2 years now so players shouldn't be afraid of the server condition but the truth is that server stability isn't everything :) Some would like to see how many random parties are being created each day, how many flashlights there are, are there random PK'ers griefing on starting players etc. 10 EURO sounds a bit too high to check such stuff. Of course you could always start with an account, check the server state and then buy PA but ... what's the point of having a lvl 1 human mystic box when you are on lets say 45 archer?

Just my 5 cents :)

On 10/26/2017 at 10:14 AM, FinalFen said:

That's easily exploitable for people who might change their IP adresses and then create new accounts acting as new players.

1 thing that could be done is 50% cheaper PA on the first month. I mean forcing a player to pay 10 EUR for dualbox when he didn't have the opportunity to check out the server might be very dicsouraging especially when looking at how many fail private classic projects there were. Now I do realise that club is here for over 2 years now so players shouldn't be afraid of the server condition but the truth is that server stability isn't everything :) Some would like to see how many random parties are being created each day, how many flashlights there are, are there random PK'ers griefing on starting players etc. 10 EURO sounds a bit too high to check such stuff. Of course you could always start with an account, check the server state and then buy PA but ... what's the point of having a lvl 1 human mystic box when you are on lets say 45 archer?

Just my 5 cents :)

People spend more then 10 euros in russian mid rates with knowing that server will be alive month or two :D