Hola

This is how classic looks!

if the server is buggy and not the classic 1.0 l2off, i doubt too much people stays here playing, no matter if they are exile or not.

There is time to check the server, and give it a chance.

What a smack... who needs roa/exile? Its a private server, play Classic for fun and free

Better go back to your 2 weeks Interlude and have fun there with "roa/exile"? It is stupid to compare it to retail, compare it to other private servers...

What a smack... who needs roa/exile? Its a private server, play Classic for fun and free

Better go back to your 2 weeks Interlude and have fun there with "roa/exile"? It is stupid to compare it to retail, compare it to other private servers...

​Agree other server are using us to get our money and reopen after 1month.

And this Server Is Non Donate , So this will be more fun , Retail will be soon p2w again.

Even there was retail 5 years ago people was playing on local private server because it was fun

• Like 1

Guys you have to go ru classic to get that feeling where 2 sides made of 4 or even more legendary clans are fighting each other. This classic will be fun with c grade fights but its not battle for respect like russian classic, admit it ^_^

Guys you have to go ru classic to get that feeling where 2 sides made of 4 or even more legendary clans are fighting each other. This classic will be fun with c grade fights but its not battle for respect like russian classic, admit it ^_^

​russian classic, that server full of bots? 

everyone that i watch playing ru classic have 3 or 4 bots ..., i left the official server years ago just for the same reason.

I dont know if it is going to be a good server, but i prefer a private server with a staff that cares about it, than a off server.

​It is a battle for respect between the private community players... it is even better because it is international :) its ru vs eu vs brs kinda fun for me:)

Agree with cassiopeia, even i bot in ru off easy also this gold sellers spamming chat all day. That's OFFICIAL :) gl on that.

• Like 1

I dont know about you guys but I am too old not to bot, You have my respect if you play fair without soft but I dont have time for that and I believe not everyone has one classic and I undersand them. Its not even about time I would say its just after 10 years same things nothing new , ppl dont get excited and they bot to reach that lvl where they can enjoy the game - same for me. What about private serverrs battle of no namers isnt really interesting, I want to attend and see fights of famous clans and famous players , not GreekHeroes or RussianMopeds or smthing. ^_^ Im pretty sure it wont be,  but when time comes we will see if fraps (I hope there wil be people who is going to fraps on this  classic) will reach 20k, 30k or more views or it will be 5k views fraps just as on any other private server ^_^

• Like 1

In conclusion you play this game for having youtube views/being in famous clan. What an attention whore :(

I bet on my balls there are clans in the private community that would simply outplay your famous clans from the face of L2.

I dont know about you guys but I am too old not to bot, You have my respect if you play fair without soft but I dont have time for that and I believe not everyone has one classic and I undersand them. Its not even about time I would say its just after 10 years same things nothing new , ppl dont get excited and they bot to reach that lvl where they can enjoy the game - same for me. What about private serverrs battle of no namers isnt really interesting, I want to attend and see fights of famous clans and famous players , not GreekHeroes or RussianMopeds or smthing. ^_^ Im pretty sure it wont be,  but when time comes we will see if fraps (I hope there wil be people who is going to fraps on this  classic) will reach 20k, 30k or more views or it will be 5k views fraps just as on any other private server ^_^

¿​do you need high lvl to enjoy the game (pvp, clan / ally wars, raid bosses, team play, the fight for the server control)?, you can do it at low lvl, but only if every player respect the rules. I always respect the rules, but in off servers most of the people dont, thats why its not a fair play, so there is no fun there.

And when those kind of stupid programs are allowed, then autotarget, radar, autoheals, and other things come to ruin the game, i dont respect those players, they are not famous in a good way for me.

Yes I need high lvl to enjoy the game (50lvl) i want to have max fun, I dont really enjoy from pvps in d or no grades, Im not interesting in fight with 1 nuke or 1 stunshot it doesnt reaquire any skill it doesnt bring any joy and Im pretty sure no one will even fight untill they hit lvl 40+ , making 40 takes like a month on a classic so I rather bot for a month than sweat like  a horse ^_^

Yes I need high lvl to enjoy the game (50lvl) i want to have max fun, I dont really enjoy from pvps in d or no grades, Im not interesting in fight with 1 nuke or 1 stunshot it doesnt reaquire any skill it doesnt bring any joy and Im pretty sure no one will even fight untill they hit lvl 40+ , making 40 takes like a month on a classic so I rather bot for a month than sweat like  a horse ^_^

​Classic its not for you then.

you can one shot a guy at lvl 50, you have more hp but you have better dmg buffs, better weapons, and updated skills.

There is a pro to pvp at low lvls, you can recover the lost xp faster, so in fact there is less penalty when you die.

Dont know what is going to happen in here, but i remember playing x1 rates c1-c2 server and there was pvp under 40 and under 30.

It's normal to wait to reach high lvl before pvp, but only if most of the people are high lvl already, for a lot of reasons, server is on for years, updated chronicle (its easy to lvl up), middle/high rates.

But in a low rates server, and if  there is a nice amount of people playing, you can do pvp at every lvl.

And the last though, lineage 2 pvp doesnt require skill at any lvl, you dont need to aim, you cant evade range attacks, the most overpowered class with the most buffs and better equipment is going to win 1 vs 1. and in massive wars, the most zerged one. 

The skill required in lineage 2 is so low that everybody can play at highest.

you can one shot a guy at lvl 50, you have more hp but you have better dmg buffs, better weapons, and updated skills.

There is a pro to pvp at low lvls, you can recover the lost xp faster, so in fact there is less penalty when you die.

Dont know what is going to happen in here, but i remember playing x1 rates c1-c2 server and there was pvp under 40 and under 30.

It's normal to wait to reach high lvl before pvp, but only if most of the people are high lvl already, for a lot of reasons, server is on for years, updated chronicle (its easy to lvl up), middle/high rates.

But in a low rates server, and if  there is a nice amount of people playing, you can do pvp at every lvl.

And the last though, lineage 2 pvp doesnt require skill at any lvl, you dont need to aim, you cant evade range attacks, the most overpowered class with the most buffs and better equipment is going to win 1 vs 1. and in massive wars, the most zerged one. 

The skill required in lineage 2 is so low that everybody can play at highest.

​I agree, for me, back in prelude, pvp started at cruma, dion, abandoned camp and forgotten temple. We had a lot of early rivalries and it actually helped solidify a stronger power on the server. The earlier people make connections, both good and bad, the better the pvp environment becomes :)

wait a second... so classic means... old stuff.. mixed skills with cp and modern war/clansystem ?

edit : and wth ? they named even the clan like my exclan from kain ? kidding much ?

meh, i would be right there immediately, but sadly i can't understand japanese D:

also, F2P? they got no IP blocks at all?

meh, i would be right there immediately, but sadly i can't understand japanese D:

also, F2P? they got no IP blocks at all?

​No IP blocks, the game client is in english (with patch), most items too but npc dialogues are in Japanese, at the moment. But it's full of bot trains and that is not a nice thing to see when you log in :(

guess that bots are "tolerated" even there, wich is kinda sad.

but beside that, language barriers together with an eventual lag due to server distance doesn't rly inspire me much :|

however, if the UI is in english along with skills and items, guess it would be already nice for starters willing to give it a try.

In a interview korean admins said that bots truly needed because otherwise the economy wouldnt work there.

So that means in all their server spec calculations bots were included as a main factor..

for me it sounds sad and hard to understand

well, considering how both KR and RU models ended up, i surely wouldn't want to pay a monthly fee for a 10 years old game if i'll have to play with waves of bots and crippled rates. i would gladly leave it to those grinding lovers and botters.

in theory, on the 21/05 Innova should announce their plans for EU classic, but since they mentioned a P2P model before, it will probably backfire after the first 2-3 months of hype and the population will drop. not to mention that it's not even guaranteed that it will be released either.