Sign in to follow this  
LothRaw

Dragon Valley

You got used with easy monsters because they were not properly adjusted. Dragon Valley is not solo area, check the wiki to see the monster statistics, also videos from retail.

i have seen guys on Twitch with 2 warlords owning DV on classis server ...

​with full buffs/songs/dances and equip it isnt a problem...

anyways welcome to l2 classic

its classic retail like

• Like 1

dude i could kill trains of 50lvl x4 when i was 40 Phantom Summoner only with mass poison.

now its how it should be.

dude i could kill trains of 50lvl x4 when i was 40 Phantom Summoner only with mass poison.

​No u couldnt...  

And i tried to use poison many many times and the mobs were only affected by poison after lvl 52...

Thats also something strange, resist of poison and bleed of all mobs are very high... You cant land poison or bleed even if you are 15 lvl more than mob,,, U can magic crit, but poison will only damage and still not land... 

​No u couldnt...  

And i tried to use poison many many times and the mobs were only affected by poison after lvl 52...

Thats also something strange, resist of poison and bleed of all mobs are very high... You cant land poison or bleed even if you are 15 lvl more than mob,,, U can magic crit, but poison will only damage and still not land... 

​Why you argue if I exp 40-50lvl in that way. 

the mobs here worst then the mobs in Enchanted Valley it make 0 sense what so ever

i have seen guys on Twitch with 2 warlords owning DV on classis server ...

​x2 warlords .. perma stun/mass damage/SE-EE for mana , u really need to keep playing interlude or any of these chronicles because classic is too hard for u bro !! go away

• Like 1

Its not too hard man, we just want the game the way its meant to be... This is ridiculous... I mean, we have a 50x drop rate now and still is impossible to get spellbooks, this is wrong, period... 

There are things that even if its 100% same as classic should be changed, to make people who play here really enjoy the game, not everything on classic is good for the ones who play on a private server, otherwise there is no point of playing here instead of retail classic...

Its not too hard man, we just want the game the way its meant to be... This is ridiculous... I mean, we have a 50x drop rate now and still is impossible to get spellbooks, this is wrong, period... 

There are things that even if its 100% same as classic should be changed, to make people who play here really enjoy the game, not everything on classic is good for the ones who play on a private server, otherwise there is no point of playing here instead of retail classic...

On this server Xp/drop are already better than official (x3), so it's a big change anyway.

​If we have some change like Russian will have or Korean have already (like better drop/adena) or less xp loss (4% now on official), it could be nice.

By the way, i'm curious to know when we will have Age of War update (it's not 2.0), without add siege there is a lot of improvement in this update (Source), like Enchanted Valley and Alligator Island.

• Like 1

​ppl wanna play here because its a international server..they dont wanna play on ru or korean classic where they arent able to interact with the players around

spellbooks are hard yeah..start to live with it or u will die by a heart attack when the server goes live with 3x rates :)

​ppl wanna play here because its a international server..they dont wanna play on ru or korean classic where they arent able to interact with the players around

spellbooks are hard yeah..start to live with it or u will die by a heart attack when the server goes live with 3x rates :)

​+ can add more exping with out solshots ))

On this server Xp/drop are already better than official (x3), so it's a big change anyway.

​If we have some change like Russian will have or Korean have already (like better drop/adena) or less xp loss (4% now on official), it could be nice.

​getting a reduction to 4% exp loss on death instead of 10% would be nice indeed. people would be less afraid to PvP as well.